Since it's locked and not fixed.

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Hogwilld, Aug 27, 2020.

1. Hogwilld Elder

2. Hogwilld Elder

There was an error completing your request. Please try again.
  3. shroomie Elder

https://help.daybreakgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

I have, unfortunately, gotten very familiar with opening tickets since the last patch. Issues since Friday: house vanished, yard items vanished, unable to loot some lore items despite not already owning a copy, and now the log in issue today. I wish DB would just roll back this cursed patch.
  4. Hogwilld Elder

Unable to log into the account affected there. So weird that I can log into my other 5 accounts.
  5. dreamweaver Community Manager

If you are having issues still logging in CS is manually checking the accounts still having issues. If you have a second account you can also reach out to CS that way.
  6. Hogwilld Elder

Sounds good, I'll submit a ticket.
  7. shroomie Elder

When you use that link, you can input character name and server. Doesn't have to be associated with the account you log in with. Good luck but prepare for a wait. Still waiting to get my house back...
  8. Hogwilld Elder

Oh yeah for sure man. I'm going to have a beer and laugh at the thought of missing SOE.
    shroomie likes this.
  9. Hogwilld Elder

I just check and there a few people in my guild that are having the same issue. Can anyone confirm that the developers actually use the test server or are we in wild west no rules scenario?
    shroomie likes this.
  10. shroomie Elder

It's really unfortunate to not have access to the roughly 700 items that were in my house and to be honest, I am not certain I'll ever get it back.
  11. Hogwilld Elder

Day 2 of not able to log in to my account.

No answer from tech support for my ticket.
  12. shroomie Elder

Same and same.