Fixed Internally Issue with log in server

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Magnas, Aug 27, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. junglevoodooman New Member

I'm not sure why people say this kind of thing in a legitimate bug report thread...but this person should be ignored.
    Leberion and CaethialEQ like this.
  2. dwish Augur

Except he may be right. Some of my account information has been changed in addition to me not being able to log in. Just 10 hours ago I was on the account normally. I wouldn’t rule anything out at this point.
  3. CaethialEQ New Member

id say its more likely that the DB account login cache was corrupted and needs to be flushed of some stale data
    Nadisia and yabbadabbadoo like this.
  4. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

3 different PC's had to re-enter account info on one, then it got

!Error X
    There was an error completing your request. Please try
    again.

But after that I got in, and was told I already had a character in world (was re-logging to clear gfx artefacts from playing several hours) so it must have crashed while camping out.
    Nadisia likes this.
  5. Nadisia Augur

So, it's new, because I've tried many times before (at least 20 times lol), and it was still locked.

But ... now, it works.
    As Skuz said, you'll get one error 1st ... but the 2nd time, it'll work (I do hope for you).

And for all those, like me, who are still using the old egame.exe patchme method, one successful login with the launcher unlocks the situation with the patchme method.

After I passed the log in with a launcher I tried with the patchme method (this is the process I use to log all my 6 accounts with ISB), it was unlocked ... with a beautiful popup saying that I've got 31 failed login tries lol :p

As @CaethialEQ said just above, it was prolly a corrupted cache issue, it looks like a pretty valid explanation and they're maybe flushing it atm.
    Skuz likes this.
  6. dreamweaver Community Manager

The overall log in server issue should now be solved. If you are having individual issues still please contact Customer Service.
    Xujk, Nadisia and Skuz like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.