Tonic of Efficiency Affinity

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by MagicMysteryTour, Aug 26, 2020.

1. MagicMysteryTour Journeyman

Is there a newer version of this from the past few expansions? Last one I can find uses RoF materials. Can't find one using Velium powder, Primordial Dynastic Radiance or Kunark Conflagrant powder. Effect never increases but it has always followed the level cap increase expansions. Unless it just got a name change and I missed it.

An example recipe for Tonic of Efficiency Affinity XII would be:

Bundle of Blue Nightwort (2)
    Bundle of Briar Thistle
    Pickleberry Extract Concentrate
    Velium Powder
    Infused Sticklewort
    Velium Potion Vial
  2. Aanuvane Augur

As far as I'm aware there hasn't been another version of these past XI. The last version were part of Rain of Fear. I don't believe there was ever a L105 or L110 version created.
  3. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

The RoF version is still the highest one. There hasn't been an upgraded version in any of the recent expansions. I know at 110 the Necro's were still using them, with 115 I'm not sure if they still use them or not. I haven't had any requests for them since ToV has been out.
  4. kizant Augur

They haven't been upgraded because they don't need to be. Just use them.
  5. menown Augur

The tonic degrades at 5% per level over level 100. A level 120 spell would no longer benefit from Tonic of Efficiency Affinity XI.

However, a level 119 spell (i.e., 4 levels over current level cap) will still gain the same effect as a level 100 spell, 1 extra tick to detrimental spells with a minimum duration of 24 seconds. Alternatively, you could just drop one of the new empowered campfires or guild banners for a similar effect (focus range limited).
  6. Szilent Augur

lol does moving the banner around aggressively to stay with the raid count as necromancer ADPS?
    Marton and menown like this.
  7. Scornfire The Nimbus Prince

Why else did you think I was dragging it around everywhere
  8. Astral64 Augur

[IMG]