Achievement not being granted.

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Sabrinna, Jul 7, 2020.

1. Sabrinna New Member

Achievement not being granted. I finished all of underfoot quests and missions and was not granted Master of the Underfoot. It is showing I have not completed "Champion of the Underfoot" But I completed "Champion of the Underfoot on 7-1-2020. Because achievement is not being granted I am not being rewarded Prime Cliknar Mount Saddle.
    Duder likes this.
  2. Fenthen aka Rath

You might be best off sending in a petition, for an isolated incident. This could be a bug, but would need to be widespread through multiple players for this to be a worth-while "Bug Report Forum" posting.
    lockjaws likes this.
  3. Soulbanshee Augur

1. A self-remedy is to have someone else link the achievement to you.
    2. Open up the other persons link then click View Mine.
    It's been reported that sometimes it will cause a sync.

Else there's a known sync issue where if you have previously highlighted the achievement set in the window, you have to zone or select something different then back again in order for achievement completion to be shown.
    CatsPaws likes this.
  4. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Also used to be we would uncheck all the boxes at the top, then zone then check them again then zone -
  5. Sabrinna New Member

I have tried all the above except:
    1. A self-remedy is to have someone else link the achievement to you.
    2. Open up the other persons link then click View Mine.
    It's been reported that sometimes it will cause a sync.
    Here is a copy of my petition and the GM's response:
    ME=I finished all quests and missions in Underfoot but did not receive the achievement for Master of the Underfoot. It is showing that I am missing "Champion of the Underfoot". I completed Champion of the Underfoot on 7-1-2020
    GM=Greetings Adventurer,

I wanted to get back to you regarding your troubles with what may very well be a bugged or malfunctioning mechanic within EverQuest. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you today. Please be sure to use the in-game /bug command so that our team can pinpoint the issue and initiate an internal fix for this. During this time, CS is unable to manually adjust your issue for immediate correction, as this will need to be done through dev first. Once it is fixed, if you still require assistance, you can let us know.

EverQuest Official Forums provide patch update notes, under the Game Update Notes (Live) section. As the timeline of bug fixing can vary, we are unable to provide any ETA's for reported bugs and encourage players to check back in the future using our boards. We highly appreciate your understanding and If you have any future questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Regards,
    GM Alabaster
    Daybreak Game Company, LLC
  6. Sabrinna New Member

Just doing as the GM asked but I do not believe it to be a bug either. I would just like my achievement awarded. Did every Underfoot quest and mission to get the Mount and no achievement so no mount. And I will try the option I did not try yet with the syncing.
  7. NeverPayForLag Augur

the usual bug and an endless series which includes Collection Achievements too. Some may work with that trick above, but some are still there now for over 2 years. This sucks extremely. And it is the usual ready-made computer-block of text. GMs are partly horrible lazy. 10 years ago, this was no trouble and GMs always helped out. I have myself that problem at moment too, main achievements and all in the cascade are not updated, while the base achievements are tagged as done. So their code is so extremely bugged and they do nothing for years about that achievement mess.... disappointing, esp. because it is in the collection achievement for the TBL evolvement items - but I am not the only one who has that problem.. obviously...
  8. Zinth Augur

can post ya own in say/group then click your own link and "view mine", does the same thing