Sooty Fine Runic Papyrus - TLP

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Wengi, Aug 26, 2020.

1. Wengi Journeyman

Is there a certian expansion these are locked to on Rizlona/Aradune? I know they're quite rare drops just curious if they do drop currently or if they are expansion locked to a later expansion.

Thanks!
  2. Healiez Augur

Sooty's are not attainable until luclin, and even then only drop off of like 2 mobs.

Im not sure if this is intentional on TLP's or just a side effect of which mobs they allowed to drop them when research was changed.
  3. Ruhi Augur

i know for sure they drop off tolapumj in seb during luclin.
  4. Healiez Augur

I had heard that but never have actually seen one drop. Maybe they are locked behind luclin.
  5. Xhartor Augur

I always found that report camps in Seru were the best sources for getting these to drop during Luclin.
  6. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Luclin is the answer :)

GEN-Difficulty-Rating Is NOT Raid
    GEN-RulesetRequirement-Inclusive-Progression
    ExpansionAccessRequirement-ProgressionServer-Luclin
    GEN-LevelRequirement-Min (Level: 060)
    GEN-LevelRequirement-Max (Level: 064)
    GEN-ClassRequirement-Casters
    or
    GEN-ClassRequirement-Priests
    Skuz and Wengi like this.
  7. Rasper Helpdesk The Original Helpdesk

Man, what I wouldn't give for 24 hour access to the database that came from to peep things like Harmonagate, Cobalt Ore, various binding powder, etc...
    Duder and Wengi like this.
  8. Takhizis Journeyman

On a related note.

Group DMF, not researched on TLPs until Luclin yet it is a lv45 spell.

Why for?
  9. WaitingforMoreEQ WaitingforTBC

Good catch. It's because like half of Chardok loot it's an Out of era item that came in the with the Chardok revamp that happened in SoL. So it actually shouldn't even been dropping at all on Aradune and Rizlona.

Argent Protector
    Shard of Night
    Spell Shroud of Undeath
    Spirit Wracked Cord
    Jeldorin

Is just a small number of item from Chardok that wrongly drop in Kunark on TLPs. Please Devs please fix this urgent problem.
  10. Evantil Drop Bear Spite Golem

Chardok revamp came at the end of Velious, a bit before SoL.
  11. WaitingforMoreEQ WaitingforTBC

Which makes it SoL for TLPs. Either way a lot of the stuff in Chardok is wildly out of era
  12. Uumdano Augur

IIRC DMF dropped at 'Korocust' camp on LJ in Chardok. Not sure if it has been changed since. Fun camp, decent xp, can be tough to split. Prob a 57+camp, I suppose depending upon pacify levels or having a skilled fd puller to combat all the casters there. Might find some of that out of era gear as well, think there is a good pole arm there that is comparable to argent protector.
  13. Gremin Augur

Yep, gotten one copy so far.