UI player window

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Zamiam, Aug 20, 2020.

1. Riou EQResource

I'd maybe try doing a search for just like "voice" to be sure, it is weird to be missing the piece part unless already deleted it previously

And check UIErrors.txt if it fails
  2. Zamiam Augur

well I put the .old copy back cause couldnt figure out why deleting that small part of the code stopped the playerwindow from working and also the pet, actions and merc window also even though I hadn't changed anything in them ..
    so now I have my same custom UI back with that lil checkbox next to my name. think i can live with it ..

I looked in my UIerrors file and boy it had a ton of errors from lots of different files and the EQUI_playerswindow as well .. I'm surprised that my custom UI parts actually load at all .. :p maybe i'll take the time eventually to learn how to code xml files .. ;) thanks for trying to help Riou and Veteran_Beta

I wish the dev's would come out with another UI instead of the default or do an overhaul of the UI that has % of the H/M/E bars and the XP % of reg xp , aa xp and merc xp ..
  3. Zamiam Augur

I also tried to go to EQinterface and logged in and try to post over there but for some reason it will not let me create any new posts or reply to posts already there .. and I cant figure out how to contact the Mods there to ask why ..
  4. Zamiam Augur

well figured out how to contact them will see if they respond ..
  5. Veteran_BetaTester PIZZA!

I sent a PM Zamiam.

IF you have 4 pieces.. and you go into the game. There will be an error for all the files missing besides those 4 pieces. You errors will be long. There will be a lot of attempting to load from default.

This is normal.
    Check your Private Message here in the forums top right corner of the page. :)
  6. Zamiam Augur

yep Riou already helped solve my issue thanks though Veteran_beta for your assistance as well .. appreciate it ..
    Nennius and Riou like this.