Cestus Dei

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by allureic, Aug 19, 2020.

1. allureic New Member

server: Luclin
    Guild:Cestus Dei
    Raid Times sun,mon,wen 7:30 - 10:00-
    Raid Targets: ros,tbl,tov,

Cestus Dei family raiding guild. raiding not req. but if you want to raid min level 110..
    At Cestus where not just a raiding guild where a family with members of all play times to help you complete those hard quests, have many housing systems for collections etc, very active tradeskillers many to help you make that t3 piece or that power source you just cant find.
    We have discord and teamspeach...So many advantages to being a CD member to list so send a tell to a officer in game to start your app proccess.
    Rec Off. Allureic
  2. The real Sandaormo Augur

Too many good players to list came from CD.

Bump this post if you agree.......
    TheRealAprell and Elyssanda like this.
  3. minimind The Village Idiot

Cestus Dei is a member of the Norrathian Council of Guilds (as with my guild). NCG's longest running raid (Saturday Night Corpse Run) is on (your guessed it) Saturday nights. CD also raids with the Luclin Raid Alliance on Sundays and Mondays if I understand correctly. SNCR is in TBL T1, but I think CD/LRA has been trying to break into ToV T1 as well.

Good raiders in CD.
  4. Kiaro Augur

The guild that got world first Tunat and OMM in their heyday.
    I'll let Theznir know you guys miss him! (last I checked he was working like 90hours a week and had a GF)
  5. The real Sandaormo Augur

Having a GF IS 90 hours a week of work =(
  6. Wyora New Member

Having the wrong GF is work, the right one makes life easier :p
  7. Kiaro Augur

I told him that too.
  8. Froogle of Veeshan New Member

Much love for one of the oldest still running guilds since it was labeled Veeshan (will always be Veeshan in my heart), if not in EverQuest period. Very rich history and a loyal member base as well - If you are/aspire to be on the Luclin server and looking for a great group seek these guys out.

Froogs~
  9. Kaerilai Sun New Member

I don't know what made me check this page out after so long. Anyone still around that remembers me?