Servers are UP!

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Veteran_BetaTester, Aug 21, 2020.

1. Veteran_BetaTester PIZZA!

Thank you !!

Pizza for all!
  2. Buster_Shruggs Augur

Lies! VoX is down...
  3. Veteran_BetaTester PIZZA!

They were, I was in. :(
  4. k9mpjason New Member

And the servers are back down lol
  5. Celephane Augur

I feel like the banner can be up or down and its the same thing....the server not so much
  6. wickedlittlewoodelf New Member

7. Sindace Elder

Currently stuck in game on FV. Can't zone. Achievements aren't updating. Can kill just fine, but already got rolled back once tonight.
  8. Sindace Elder

and there it is. 10 minutes after trying to gate- you have been disconnected. Well done tonight.
  9. shroomie Elder

You are lucky. When I entered game after first crash (I was camped in my house) things looked weird. Missing items etc. When I exited house into my yard, it was empty with no house or way to get back in. Weird issue. Why my house? My guildies’ houses all seem fine. Maybe my house caused the global crash lol
  10. Gregwarrian Journeyman

Cool, got insomnia, get in a little play on Tunare. Three servers still locked, of course Tunare is one, cat videos it is.
    Tatanka likes this.
  11. Tatanka Joe Schmo

LOL, me too w/Tunare.

Was too tired last night, decided to just go to bed early. Noticed servers had JUST come back up, decided to go to sleep anyway. Got up an hour ago, saw servers had been down most of the night, patted myself on the back ;)

Then noticed Tunare still down. Going back to bed, LOL!
  12. Coagagin Guild house cat

Perhaps we could add a 'Stability Index' to the Server status tab telling us the length of time servers have been up and running. I design similar functionality into cloud based systems these days, so it shouldn't be a stretch here in 2020.

- Coag
    Metanis likes this.
  13. Tatanka Joe Schmo

You can do that in game.....

/uptime

Shows how long the server and the zone you're in, have been up.
  14. Nennius Curmudgeon

I have an idea. What about a permanent banner at the top of the page that says,

ALL SERVERS UP FOR NOW. SITUATION MAY CHANGE. GNOMES SUCK!
    Buster_Shruggs likes this.
  15. Zamiam Augur

^^ this or
    A ticker banner that runs ingame along the top saying
    ALL SERVERS UP FOR NOW << THEIR MAY BE A POTENTIAL ISSUE SOON>> all while blinking across the top of the screen :p ;)
  16. Nennius Curmudgeon

But gnomes DO suck.
    Zamiam likes this.