Vox is down again

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Coughforme, Aug 21, 2020.

1. Coughforme New Member

as title says, Vox is showing as down
  2. shroomie Elder

Yeah, don't waste time right now. Major issues on Xegony also. My guess is another takedown and rollback coming. Wouldn't spend time doing anything important right now on any server. You'll just be disappointed.
  3. Nadisia Augur

/tell Sturmere Ok, stop playing with that switch. Nao !!!

[IMG]

:p

Edit : ok, joke aside, server is back, but seems broken.
    I logged in back, regrouped my characters, but now, I can't assign roles.
    I can't even disband from group ... so I guess it'll crash again pretty soon.
  4. Nadisia Augur

Aaaannnnd ... Vox down again ... and locked. :D
  5. BotKiller New Member

Wow, still down
  6. BotKiller New Member

They better do an Xp week after this
  7. Nadisia Augur

This time, honestly, I give up.

It's just a pita to relog all the toons, reform the group, resummon the pets because most of the time, they poofed , rebuff etc just to get a crash 10/20 minutes later.
  8. BotKiller New Member

If they do a week rollback im gonna be seriously perplexed.
  9. BotKiller New Member

Because they NEVER provide enough compensation with roll backs to validate the time and effort put in over a weeks time played. Not to mention quest gear plat etc.
  10. Zamiam Augur

I don't think they have ever done a week rollback.. but ya if they do i'll be perplexed also I just got my deathfist pawn illusion other day :p
  11. Sissruukk Rogue One

It is a good thing I haven't done Eron's Fletching yet. I camped out yesterday at 3PM sitting in front of the altar, haven't logged on since. Maybe I should wait the weekend out before trying..

@Nadisia It's my darn cat, I swear!
  12. JChan Developer

... and we're back up now.
    Nadisia and Molybedium like this.
  13. Nadisia Augur

Thanks JChan, niente (who popped on the chat to announce the unlock) and all for your work.

Yes, it can be frustrating sometimes for us to be caught in a crash loop, but we all know that you don't do that on purpose (well, I guess ... and I hope o_O)

:D

@Sturmere : pretty sure you've trained and coached that cat :p