Not A Bug server locked

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by laller, Aug 21, 2020.

1. Rahz New Member

you forgot to unlock FV Dream
  2. shroomie Elder

I will be waiting to go all access until my house it restored that vanished after the fixes today. Don't have the motivation to rebuild/rebuy all that. I'm sure they'll fix it.
  3. Wyre Wintermute I'm just a butterly dreaming I'm a man

D:\EverQuest\userdata

Sort by file size.

Locate "RE_Layout_12345.xml" (12345 can be a variety of numbers identifying your plot)

Make a copy of this for safe keeping.

Open a petition, include that file.

Just saying "My stuff's gone" on the forums won't get you anything.
    Eteract likes this.
  4. Coughforme New Member

Vox has gone down again
  5. shroomie Elder

I wish they would take Xogeny down and restore my items.
  6. shroomie Elder

a
    Thanks already opened a petition. Appreciate the advice. Just spreading the word to others not to bother doing anything meaningful right now. I smell another takedown/rollback coming.
  7. Fenthen aka Rath

and it's still occurring, 10 hours later.

At some point compensation should be considered.
  8. NoFrills New Member

It's cute you actually think they care about us.... How many years have they owned this game, how many years does this happen over and over again?
  9. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

I know how easy it is to be disparaging when things aren't going well but I doubt for 1 second the team at Darkpaw don't care, quite the opposite, they are deeply passionate about the game & the players even if they don't always see things our way.

If its cute I think that, so be it.
    Nadisia likes this.
  10. Coughforme New Member

Still no ETA or an update about the servers that are still down?
  11. StinkyVetWarrior Master

Servers can potentially be up sometime this weekend, however they could randomly, unexpectedly, potentially crash too.
    Colt4954 likes this.
  12. Molybedium I'm Lost

Was tired of waiting, read a little, went to bed, figure it would be fixed after almost12 hours... oh.. ha.. 11 hours and counting..
  13. niente Developer

Vox, Tunare, and Firiona Vie are unlocked.
    Molybedium likes this.
  14. Smokezz The Bane Crew

Zones are still crashing on Bristlebane. PoK and the Guild Lobby for sure have crashed tonight.