Guild Hall Rollback - lost items

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Shepp66, Aug 22, 2020.

1. Shepp66 New Member

Logged in to find our guild hall rolled back today. First noticed all newly placed items from last week gone. Then noticed that older items that had been moved within the guild hall where back to their older locations.

Just "redecorated" guild hall with market and in game items this is very upsetting.
  2. shroomie Elder

Same for my house. Even my house itself is gone!
    Glenndale and Madar like this.
  3. Madar New Member

Same here just placed my trophies and it has all gone poof! Although the plot and escrow are still there
    Woodmistress and Glenndale like this.
  4. shroomie Elder

Similar situation. My entire yard is gone, and many house items (including house itself). No apparent reason why certain items survived that I can see. House was first thing I bought and that’s gone. Seems a deeper issue than a rollback. Also the money I spent on some items in bazaar yesterday is still gone but no item. Checked parcel vendor today thinking maybe the missing items got boxed and shipped to me for some reason. It is not the case.
    Madar and Glenndale like this.
  5. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

You guys do understand that in the Bug Report forum your supposed to click "like" on the first post to get the devs attention?
  6. shroomie Elder

They read everything. It’s a low volume forum.
  7. Madar New Member

I actually did not know that, good to know!
    Woodmistress and Glenndale like this.
  8. Woodmistress New Member

Same thing happened post-patch, worked on friend's house Thursday, patch hit Friday, and logged in after work today and everything was poofed that I had done; all that plat and DBC gone :(
    Madar likes this.
  9. shroomie Elder

Seems all those affected worked on our real estate in the hours leading up to the patch. Communicating with DB, they are investigating. Good luck to you, as well.
    Madar likes this.