I THINK IM THE CAUSE OF VOX ISSUES. PLZ READ

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by BotKiller, Aug 21, 2020.

1. BotKiller New Member

I picked up the Teek daily for the level 90 quest in PoK it was in zone Arthicrex or something like that. The trip required me to journey through Old Paniel, The Underquary, Brells Rest etc. When i zoned from Paniel into the next zone the server crashed. I thought it was a cowankydank. After the downtime i regather my crew and press on. This time i was in Brells Rest. As soon as my first toon hit the zone line for The Underquarry... Server crashed. This happening one time ok weird luck. But twice i am feeling i need to say something and get attention drawn to this post.
  2. Buster_Shruggs Augur

I think you are correct. Delete your characters, cancel your memberships, move to WoW, and please take your server crashing powers with you.
    Veteran_BetaTester and Nennius like this.
  3. BotKiller New Member

Well i love you to honey!
  4. BotKiller New Member

Only power i claim to have is the desire to play :( But if i am the cause. At least im trying to provide any and all information and get dev attention to the post. So the issue can get fixed
  5. Veteran_BetaTester PIZZA!

6. Celephane Augur

wait wut? What does Vox having going on that the rest of us don't?
  7. Buster_Shruggs Augur

Apparently, my "honey" Botkiller discovered he has the innate power to bring down the Vox server. A side effect of this awesome power is not being able to dislodge his CAPS key when naming a thread.
  8. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Ya'll joke but they've found odder bugs over the years where individual character files were causing servers to crash for one reason or another.
  9. Nennius Curmudgeon

Just for fun.

[IMG]
    Zamiam and Buster_Shruggs like this.
  10. Buster_Shruggs Augur

I will file that under EQ Urban Legends! I'm not a developer,coder,..etc, so no clue how that could be done. Only thing that comes to mind is when Sony/Verant were being hit with (iirc)DoS attacks.
  11. Roladdar New Member

Maybe Apple noticed that not getting paid 30% from Daybreak and did something? Just Kidding, of coarse.LOL.