Lower Gift expansion obtainable cost

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Wudanar, Aug 21, 2020.

1. Wudanar Journeyman

Can we make the availability of the gift expansion piece by not attaching it to a package that is 6 times the cost of the actual expansion? Or even sell the gift expansion item separately at or just barely above the price of the expansion like the Krono is.
  2. Veteran_BetaTester PIZZA!

Cheaper to go to wallmart,,CVS or any grocery store, buy a $40 prepaid visa and send your 'friend' the code.
  3. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Well I assume DPGs intention is to make more money with the gift packages not less. So I doubt we will see something where it becomes cost efficient to buy the gift packages to get boxes the expansion.
  4. Zamiam Augur

I feel the gift's in the F&F , although a bit high is the right idea and should not be changed ..and what I mean by should not be changed is the gift items in the expansion , but I do believe the price should be adjusted just a bit lower.. as was stated above go buy a pre-paid visa for $35 bucks and send the card info to your "friend" .. if you truly want to give your friend the expansion .. however if you want to make krono's off the gift's then the price is right if you ask me .. and if they include the F&F in the sale this year then the price is def right .. cant beat all that for 125 bucks hopefully :p
  5. Wudanar Journeyman

If you are following economics at 6 times the price the chances that people are going to buy them to trade for plat or krono is very slim. Which is why it is hard to find. But on the other hand if it is more reasonable people will pay for it to sell for krono or plat on game far more often which is more likely to make EQ much more money.
  6. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

I liked those family things i bought many gifts in game. sure there expensive but also a way for someone to make some pp.

Andarriel
    Whulfgar likes this.
  7. Whulfgar Augur

Exacty.. I've sold many of those in game rewards for month's of krono's .. Ty DBG for those in game items, they really are bank.