Fixed Internally Random disconnectes and rollbacks

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Gremin, Aug 19, 2020.

1. Gremin Augur

We are up to 14 guildmates who have now been randomely disconnected and come back with rollbacks. Seeing loss of xp, quests completed like seb key etc.
    Celephane, Tour, Scila and 4 others like this.
  2. corwin Journeyman

Had 2 offline traders and 1 online trader kicked from AB
    Leigo and Duder like this.
  3. Duder Augur

This is also occuring on BB
    Smokezz and Leigo like this.
  4. Laurana Augur

Happening on Cazic-Thule too. Seems random. Some group members kicked, others not.
    Duder likes this.
  5. Marton Augur

3 accounts disconnected, rollback on all.

One character is missing anchors again :rolleyes: .
  6. Scila Augur

2 traders on CT went straight to desktop one after the other
  7. Buster_Shruggs Augur

Random disconnect on another toon... Vox server.
  8. Smokezz The Bane Crew

Definite rollbacks are happening after these crashes. Really bad bug here.
    Duder likes this.
  9. RedDoctor New Member

It is a bit disconcerting.
    I was playing my 115 Mage, got a black screen, then disconnected.
    I logged back in, got a EULA screen, logged the Mage back in, had the new player window appear (showing the movement keys), closed that, and found that my pet was gone.
    I summoned a new pet, used the spell book hotkeys to load my summoned item spells, and noticed that the weapon spell was level 93. Checking further, I had no spells higher than level 97 in that list, and when I looked at my pet, it con'd grey to me, so I am assuming the pet spell I had in the list was also level 96 (the air pet). Bringing up my primary set of loaded spells up again, I found they were all from level 97.
    I am kind of afraid to bring up another character on my account now, since I would rather not have to reset combat abilities or spell lists on more than one character.
    My husband was playing his 113 Shaman with me at the time, was disconnected five or so minutes after I was, but returned with all his spell lists intact (although he did lose his pet).
    Duder likes this.
  10. Scila Augur

So fixed internally, do we need to wait until next month's patch I'm assuming? Seems to be enough of a problem that it would warrant a small reboot to put in. Rollbacks and random desktops mid-play can mean starting an event completely over.
  11. Ratalthor Developer

We released a fix for this on Wednesday. Is anybody still experiencing the issue?
  12. Buster_Shruggs Augur

Yesterday, I was experiencing the disconnects, but I was not afflicted by rollbacks. Hasn't happened today... /knock_on_wood
  13. Malbro Augur

Just now, 2:35pm PDT on Luclin. Sitting in the guildhall and got disconnected and now I'm locked up trying to get back in.

Server is down now.
  14. ntellect Augur

Same for me on Firiona Vie. Was in the midst of battle and got disconnected. Tried to reconnect and launcher has status as FV being down. Was this expected?
  15. Malbro Augur

Now they're all locked
  16. Llayenie New Member

10 Servers just fell over by the looks