Not A Bug Jennus Lyklobar, Mage Epic, Aradune, is not spawning at all.

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Endacer, Aug 20, 2020.

1. Endacer Augur

As the title states, Jennus Lyklobar in Skyfire for magician epic isn't spawning whatsoever. There are quite a few mages stuck on this turn in to be able to finish epic. There has been mass slaughter in Skyfire, and he hasn't spawned a single time. At the moment, the magician epic is unable to be completed. We have submitted tickets, bug reports, and everything else we can think of. Please help.
  2. TheGoblin Elder

Can this be looked at? Threads say he is a PH mob, others say he is 48 hours after server - any help?
  3. theonepercent Augur

He has PHs and is somewhat rare, not seeing him for multiple days at a time is normal.
  4. faberin New Member

+1
    This is over a full day of multiple picks getting killed by groups farming spells or other epic mobs. He does not spawn in new picks or dzs. Customer service initially reported on my inquiry that he was up and active, and then when prodded said that they were mistaken and he had not spawned. I was then recommended to submit a bug report, which i did, but here we are at the end of another night where he doesn't show. Can we at least get a response on whether or not this is working as intended?
  5. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Looks to be working as "intended."
    He has a 1 to 3 day init delay (random) and re-spawn greater than a day. So, he will only show in picks that have stayed up a while.
    With that 1 day delay, he will not show up the first day of unlock either.
    GNOME_POWER likes this.
  6. faberin New Member

Thank you for clarifying! I do wish I had known about the 1 day minimum but hopefully someone finds this in the future. Luckily he was up in pick 1 this morning and lots of people got their turnins done, RIP whoever will have to restart their waits after the reboots today.
  7. Tierdal Augur

Why? What is the point of this? Can you manually spawn him please.