Random disconnects with xp loss

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Gremin, Aug 19, 2020.

1. Gremin Augur

Have had 2 people now on Rizlona get randomely disconnected then rolled back while offline for 2 mins, and lose about 15% xp...
  2. Rasper Helpdesk The Original Helpdesk

I got disconnected at the end of a raid, no lockout, no raid currency. Black screen disconnect, dropped to login screen. Oddest part was I could log right back in, no waiting for it to kick the character.
  3. Cainen Augur

Also seeing this in Tacvi DZ, random 3-5 minute rollback to various people. Doesnt seem to have any correlation with each other.
  4. Hamshire Augur

also happened to me, pls fix asap
  5. Rasper Helpdesk The Original Helpdesk

Friend uses two computers, both disconnected simultaneously. Kinda odd.
  6. Buster_Shruggs Augur

Running a few toons on different comps, 1 comp with 4 toons and one of those just got hit with that random disconnect!
  7. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

This is the truebox disconnect. Didn't Riz have some trouble like this on launch? I wonder if the xpac re enabled it.
  8. Iyacc Augur

We had this in Tacvi last night. Every 10 or 15 minutes a random person would get disconnected and be able to get right back in. A couple of times they had to reenter/reauthenticate credentials but most could just bounce right back in game.

I may check my logs for that time period and see how regular it was or if it was indeed actually "random".

I don't think we ever had two at once and never had main and box for the few who do bring a box.
  9. TLPman Augur

Delete 1 copper every 15 mins and you will never have this issue