Planar Power 15/35 at 115...

Discussion in 'Hybrid' started by Cicelee, Aug 19, 2020.

1. Cicelee Augur

So my 115 bard, from auto grant, is either 15/35 or 20/35 planar power, with 35 AA foe the next level.

My question- I believe gaining a point of planar power increases all stats (non heroic) by 5. Does this have any value at all at 115 to spend AA on this? Or can I wait until I have to choose between tradeskill AA or this at the end?
  2. Cadira Augur

I think the effects are going to be minor, but, increasing your dex cap will increase melee crit chance a tiny amount so it's not entirely useless
    minimind likes this.
  3. Jumbur Improved Familiar

I think raising the agi cap will yield a bit of extra AC too. Int and sta will also increase HP and mana.

I would rate it above tradeskill-AAs(unless you actually want to max TS...) :)
  4. Tatanka Joe Schmo

Something doesn't make sense.

There are 70 ranks of Planar Power, no? And rank 60 is from CotF (last 10 ranks are from EoK). So you should be at 60/70, because everything through TBM is auto-granted.

The last 10 ranks will raise each stat by 50. So, however much that will help, but I don't think it will add all that much. But, just 350 AA to find out ;)

Alternatively, you could just wait for ~3.5 months, and then EoK AAs will be auto-granted. Easy-peasy!
  5. Cragzop Cranky Wizard

First of all, you are remembering Innate Eminence, which is 15/30 (after max autogrant) and 35 AA for each next level, not Planar Power. Innate Eminence is a straight add of 30 for every base stat ... pretty much useless at 115.

Planar Power should be at 60/70 and 35 AA for each next level if you have autogranted. Reasons for Planar Power are listed above. It's 350 AA to max...

...but all those should be in the next autogrant bump when the new expansion hits. So if you are out of things to spend AA on, sure ... but if you are still missing anything else that might be useful, I'd go with those first.
    Cicelee likes this.
  6. Cicelee Augur

Thank you. And yes maybe I was looking at Innate Eminence, not Planar Power. See what happens when you are at work trying to remember your alt character stats?

Considering how much I have left for other things, probably best to just wait a couple months for the next auto grant like suggested...