So disappointed...

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Cicelee, Aug 19, 2020.

1. Cicelee Augur

It is patch day Forum Quest. By now there would have been multiple complaint threads about changes in game, or patch taking too long, or how this is my only time to play this week and I cannot play, or funny memes, etc..

And this patch brings forth a major change to one of the classes. And what does the Veteran Lounge provide?

Not one thread this morning. None.

Forum Quest. Have you gotten soft on us? What am I supposed to do at the office? Work?
    IblisTheMage likes this.
  2. Zinth Augur

it's summer... ppl are most likely outside enjoying the sun... running the barbie... or just fapping
  3. Mikana Augur

Isn't there still 90 mins or so before the server up ETA?
  4. Fenthen aka Rath

Yes, we have between 90 - 4410 minutes until servers are up, and stable.
  5. Sobmre Augur

hmmmm someone complaining about not seeing others complain.......what has eq come too
    Whulfgar, Elyssanda and Fenthen like this.
  6. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

I like the rare times there up early!

Andarriel
    dreamweaver likes this.
  7. Nadisia Augur

:D
  8. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

Waiting on patch and the forums are dead this sucks!

Andarriel
  9. Buster_Shruggs Augur

Since dreamweaver is slaying Necrothreads, perhaps he can squash some of the forum clutter threads like the "account to account transfers aren't working, fix it now" , "I was banned for cheating, but I didn't do it", "BoT/RMT armies are destroying server XYZ", and " I am quitting/canceling my subscription".
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  10. Nadisia Augur

In before a flow of «Wat? Me Deathwhisper stick is browken !!! Refund !!!» :D
  11. Xerzist Augur

Fapping in the sun. :oops:
  12. Nennius Curmudgeon

Dreamweaver and his team are busy slaying today. The Dwarven Ruling Council obtained this classified image of the team waiting to spring into action.

[IMG]
    Jhenna_BB, Zamiam, Elyssanda and 3 others like this.
  13. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Since there is an official thread in the Announcements forum on the necro changes...... why do we need one in Veterans forum?
  14. Cicelee Augur

It is not just about the necro epic. Usually on patch day FQ comes through with multiple threads creating drama and hilarity. Today has been nothing. No OMG patch is so long! No OMG MY EPIC IS NERFED I CANNOT PLAY EQ ANYMORE!!1! Nothing like that.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  15. Nennius Curmudgeon

I think a sort of forum malaise has set in. Or perhaps the nerd rage has found another outlet.
    Gyurika Godofwar and Cicelee like this.
  16. Buster_Shruggs Augur

Not a huge fan of player housing, but if they offered a Castle Greyskull Guild Hall, then Id be willing spend some extra $$.
  17. Nennius Curmudgeon

18. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

I think most of the outrage has been reserved for the necro thing though. That thread got bit fast.

As for downtimes they have gone over so often lately having one done on time seems like a godsend.

But you are right someone usually finds more to complain about.
  19. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

20. Sissruukk Rogue One