next expansion achievmentbonuses

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by quseio, Aug 18, 2020.

1. quseio Augur

how about stat increasing bags or a special house that grants bonuses and idk something cool like a garden or something that produces something. because bags just aren't cutting it anymore i have as much as i need really
    Fenthen likes this.
  2. Sobmre Augur

NO, you'll get a rock garden house object or some other lame house thing that no one will ever use and like it..
  3. Grove Augur

:(
  4. svann Augur

Mount bags!
  5. Buster_Shruggs Augur

Bigger,better bags! Faster, more fantasy-themed mounts!
  6. Monkman Augur

Be great if they had 1-3 different beta rewards that you could choose one of depending on your preferences.
    Cicelee likes this.
  7. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Would be nice if this years beta reward allowed you to pick a reward from previous betas instead of a new one
  8. Jennre Band Leader

I wish! The only hat ornament I would wear is from the TDS beta. I wish they would make circlets and crowns.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  9. Fenthen aka Rath

My Cleric wears it. ;)
    Tricorne Hat Ornament!
  10. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

That's awesome. I really don't understand why they don't put old Beta, Pre-order and Collector's/Premium Edition extras in the Marketplace so we can buy them. There's a ton of revenue there for very little work and a decent demand for it.
    Jhenna_BB and Yinla like this.
  11. Jennre Band Leader

Collector's Edition etc really should be available in my opinion.

Beta rewards really shouldn't (even though I want one of them). They would lose their special-ness.
  12. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

They aren't that special but would be an easy implemented source of revenue for Daybreak who I assume needs as much money as they can get. Just like everyone has veteran rewards now everyone should be able to obtain all previous expansion rewards, beta rewards and pre-order bonuses for a reasonable price per item or per bundle.
    Zamiam likes this.
  13. Ythera Augur

So like a burlap sack that you click on and it appears on your lower body and you can then hop really fast?
    Nennius likes this.
  14. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

I'm not sure if "hopping" really fast is the correct verb here........

:D
  15. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

I thought he meant saddle bags you could put on your mount for extra storage when your out killing. You know, your mount has a bag on each side that holds another 20 items for when you cant use your Vet reward or are not near a town.

This idea is so lame it will probably be in the next expansion
    Nennius likes this.
  16. Nennius Curmudgeon

Just as long as we get "ship to ship combat".
    Andarriel likes this.
  17. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

Obviously dbg is not in it to make money sadly :( there's alot of ways they could make money but they dont.

Andarriel
  18. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

yea wasnt that false advertising?

Andarriel
  19. Nniki Augur

It wasn't falsely advertised, just not what people expected when they heard "ship-to-ship" combat.
    [IMG]