Window with many tabs delete option

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Terxor, Aug 17, 2020.

1. Terxor New Member

Could this feature be added in the august upgrade? It has to do with chat windows. Can a box be added to confirm that you really want to close the chat window? With the new feature of having tabs in the windows, this makes it complicated if you accidently closed the chat window with many tabs. Thank you.
  2. Soulbanshee Augur

August update is already on test server, its too late for that. Something like this would get noticed in the veteran forum, and include something like [Feature Request] in the title. Player support is for players helping out with game or computer issues. If devs decide this feature would be worth to implement, realistically I wouldn't see it happening until after the new expansion is out. Beta is likely coming soon so most of their time is going to go towards the new expansion.
  3. StiTch.ed Journeyman

As I've mentioned in a post of my own, this forum leaves it very unclear where to put suggestions/feedback/requests.
  4. Beimeith Lord of the Game

As an aside, it is a good practice once you get your UI set the way you like it to make a copy of it as a backup so you can reload it if you do something like screw up all your chat filters by closing a window.