Rosengard on Aradune, a home for Euro casual players and raiders

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Portis, Aug 16, 2020.

1. Portis Augur

With previous countless success experience, Rosengard is the #1 Euro choice for player with past raiding experience who want to revisit the glory days of EQ, clearing content in Era.

There is a home here for friends and casual players as well as those of us wanting to destroy difficult content. This is not just a stagnant group play guild, there will be increasingly harder progression thrown in along the way. We will challenge your skills and provide tier one winning content and rewards.

Raid Schedule
    Tuesday, Thursday
    Weekly scheduled raid: 8pm CET - 11pm CET

Sunday
    Sunday Raids: 7pm CET – 11pm CET

What will raids be like?
    Ultimately, lot and lots of fun!!
    We use a DKP system with a fast-moving pace. Instructions are given in a mix of either /raidsay, Discord with a mix of Gina commands for more complex targets and triggers.. Small raids and epic help will be added in along the way. Assistance levelling (if you are joining the party late) is also something we endeavor to provide.

As of the 31st of Jan 2021 we introduced two ranks: Raider and Social
    Update: 22nd March recruitment is now 30 days with required RA of 60% to be a Raider.

Which classes are open?
    [IMG] Bard medium
    [IMG]Beastlord medium
    [IMG] Cleric high
    [IMG] Druid high
    [IMG] Enchanter medium
    [IMG] Magician high
    [IMG] Monk low
    [IMG] Necromancer medium
    [IMG] Paladin medium
    [IMG] Ranger medium
    [IMG] Rogue medium
    [IMG] Shadow Knight low
    [IMG] Shaman low
    [IMG] Warrior medium
    [IMG] Wizard high

How do i join?
    First: Contact one of our team to discuss: Notadruid / Petrah / Ssath / Danco

Then, if you are happy and would like to join they will tag you, following;
    Visit the application section of our forums here:

http://www.rosengard-aradune.net/

or

https://discord.gg/WSErYHwdH6

Use the application template there to submit your application. This is a 'get to know you' area and we ask all new members take the time to apply, read our rules and code of conduct and understand what the guild is about.

Thank you, the Rosengard Aradune team!

>>> CURRENT: The Overlord is now an Underlord (deaded) and Omens of War is heading into farm mode. Come get the loot!!

Progress: https://aradune-progress.com/

We have a new rank of Social member for friends, family and alts or those who don't have the time to raid. Socials can move between social playtime and raiding as their time permits.. ask Portis / Notadruid / SSath / Petrah or any of our helpful members online for more information.
    [IMG]
  2. Wuvarien Lorekeeper

So you’re going to try to split an already limited EU base on the TLP? Good luck :) can’t see you lasting past the month unless a sudden exodus of RG players leaving Phini
  3. Portis Augur

No, we are just going to have some fun Wuv, those that want to join can.. We are a friendly bunch and there is no pressure for anyone to join, try as i might i didnt see anything in the rules DBG have about setting up a guild, euro or otherwise.

Thanks for the vote of confidence though :)
  4. Wuvarien Lorekeeper

I meant no disrespect Portis, you know I love you all (even Lazarse). I just don’t understand how this benefits any of the EU community and wonder where you will recruit most of your player base other than established guilds on the server.... unless the rumours of a Phini exodus is true?

I’m not even on the server but I like to watch and eat my popcorn ;) I hate classic, I maybe on come luclin <3
  5. Portis Augur

No disrespect taken, come see us in luclin.. hopefully we will surprise you :)
  6. Zipe The Healer

Hello,
    Personally, I am having a blast with Empires of Kunark expansion on Phinigel. I feel like every expansion only gets better and better: I am loving it... the OW content, the zones, the questing, the raid progression, the flagging, etc.
    The Raids we have done, so far, have been awesome. We need 2 more weeks to unlock T2 tho'. I bet it'll only get better.
    Being short, I am not aware of any exodus from Phinigel to Aradune, in fact, I wasn't even aware of the existence of Rosengard on Aradune...
    I knew that some old RG members that stopped playing on Phinigel time ago joined the EU community in Aradune, nothing else.
    I can't speak for others, but as a Rosengard Raidleader all I can say is that Rosengard is in Phinigel raiding EoK content atm.
    Good luck and have fun.
  7. Portis Augur

Hi Zipe, nice to see you here and thanks for taking the time to post. It wasn't a planned thing from the start which is why you are just finding out now.

We are truly glad things are well on Phinny and long may it continue.

As this is a true retro server with an amazing ruleset, our server, game and guild is really for people wanting to revisit the wonderous past era of EQ, doing epic 1.0s again, raiding Kunark, Velious and beyond..

Kunark launches this week so it's very exciting for us all. There will be an open door for any new players or old friends alike who want to experience it all over again.. I must say, that's what it's all about for me!

Glad you're well mate, don't be a stranger :)
  8. Goburs The Filthy Casualz Leader

Good luck. Feel free to contact me if you guys are looking for a jump start on sky quest items. We have a bank full, I'd be willing to lend a hand.
  9. Portis Augur

Thank you Goburs, we may well take you up on that :)
  10. dreamweaver Community Manager

Hi Everyone, guild recruitment posts are not the place to discuss this. Players get to decide for themselves whether or not they will join a guild. I understand that things happen and people can disagree but if you'd like to continue this conversation it's going to need to be somewhere else. I will be removing posts.
    Duder likes this.
  11. Portis Augur

12. Goburs The Filthy Casualz Leader

Go back to bed.

Welcome to Aradune RG.
  13. dreamweaver Community Manager

...but I don't want to.
    Goburs and Skuz like this.
  14. Portis Augur

Website updated, we are now officially live :) Feel free to check us out, post any questions and join us for Kunark!
  15. Portis Augur

We are starting recruitment in game this evening please feel free to contact me or one of the other officer or any member who will direct you. We are looking for people specifically with previous raid experience and spare time to raid peek Euro hours: GMT evenings. We however also have players who are available at different times. Just because this is a predominently euro guild, don't be put off.

Uk/London times zone comparisons below:

18.30 GMT London / 13.30 New York / 10.30 LA / 20.30 Moscow / 02.30 Tokyo
  16. Bullsnooze Augur

Was awesome to see the RGIV tag in the Commons... Good luck on your recruitment and success. :)
  17. Portis Augur

Thanks Bullsnooze ;)
    Bullsnooze likes this.
  18. Portis Augur

Kunark Live Bump! Join us for fun, any level open right now.
  19. Portis Augur

Bonus DKP for limited period added to post!
  20. Portis Augur

Bump, gone fishing for the weekend :)