Predictions World Firsts / WORLD RECORDS broken (Kunark Edition)

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Prisoner, Aug 16, 2020.

1. Rizlowned Lorekeeper

Why would you say that to someone and think it's okay?
    Some people don't seek attention by advertising themselves. Doesn't make them any less than you IRL or in game. The god complex with being the only "uber" guild or whatever on Aradune is messing with you to the point you have developed delusional disorder. There are plenty of guilds on previous TLPs as well as live that are way more organized with less and are enjoying the content their way. You are really into burning bridges and have an inflated self-perception of yourself.
    Belittling someone because they aren't as notorious as you wasn't the right move. Wengi is already better at the game, now we know Wengi is a better person.

ps. TIL i learned 2 = many.
  2. Arrk Augur

Botters who AFK play all day lead the achieves... who da thunk it....
  3. Rizlowned Lorekeeper

evidence? or just being salty? of course you don't need to validate yourself against rizlona players. nobody expects you achieve more than us. literally impossible. :)
  4. Tucoh Augur

Hmm... did anyone on Aradune complete EQ hunter? Seems impossible, some of those mobs are ridiculous and Kunark is just as bad.
  5. Rizlowned Lorekeeper

well, negative attention is better than no attention i guess.
  6. Wengi Journeyman

Caverns of Exile, Jaggedpine Forest, Runnyeye, Nedaria's, Stonebrunt, Warrens, Hunter of The Planes, Hunter of Odus Cannot be completed in Classic so there are 40 total hunters including the regional ones that you can do in classic. You'd be hardpressed to get NW Antoncia with NK being part of that. Faydwer is also near impossible in classic with having to do kedge and dagnor's. SE antonica should be doable if you can figure out AC spawn and the 2 other difficult named there. SW antonica is also very tough with Rathe being part of it. Northeast Antonica is probably the most doable of the list as long as you can get Xorbb down.

I'm missing squallslither in Dagnors, not even bothering with Kedge or Rathe Mtns. Missing all of Lfay, most of SolB, North Karana (good luck on this one), 3 mobs in perma, all of Sro, and 4 mobs in ruins of old paineel.

With any luck I'll get Squallslither next time I spend a few hours aimlessly killing, I've seen all the other named twice now, including Blige. Kedge doesn't count the instance so that's a tough one to do in classic with how rare some of those spawns are. North Karana would be impressive in classic, I've spent days there killing everything for tradeskill drops and the slayer titles for cats & wolves; I've only killed 3 different named total the entire time. They're not easy achievements but they take the bore out of the typical classic raid for no reason grind. I'd be interested to see if anyone's close, I didn't do any hunter killing during the 76% bonus spawn rate but maybe someone who did got a few of the tougher ones done.

It's a blast completing the majority of classic and racking up all these points. Totally beats raiding every day for a bunch of gear that instantly gets replaced in kunark.
    Rajaah and Xyroff-cazic. like this.
  7. haaaalp Augur

Salty tears taste good
  8. Jaime Lannister Augur

Lmao at people who even pay attention to in game "achievement" points.

And that's in any game, on or offline, console, or pc. Not just EQ.

Lmao, I was like lmao.
  9. Rizlowned Lorekeeper

proceeded by a magelo profile in her signature. nice troll post jamie 'lmao'
  10. Ashland New Member

faceless cleared kunark in 4 days 4 hours and 38 minutes

seems like some work
  11. Basak Augur

This would be a new record, there is nothing preceding to break.
  12. jeskola pheerie

Next round of TLPs needs a mandatory draft system for guilds pre-launch... Also need to consider Krono Salary Cap, trades, free agency etc
    Tymeless likes this.
  13. Protagonist Tank

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
  14. Beimeith Lord of the Game

15. Smurfing Journeyman

Sorry we have jobs bro, wish I could stomp your face tho :)
  16. Rizlowned Lorekeeper

crush him with your wallet
    Goburs likes this.
  17. Ulain Journeyman

Imagine thinking anyone has ever heard of you outside of a 20 year old MMO
    CokaSZ, RizLoaner and Rizlowned like this.
  18. Rizlowned Lorekeeper

right? imagine your self worth being dependent on getting praise in this game... sad. i'd understand with wow because people are actually making money off their personality in that game.
    most of us positively impact peoples lives in the real world. not everyone is meant for that, and this is how they "insult" others. attacking them for being unacquainted. sad.
  19. HicksAradune Augur

LOL, imagine having violent tendancies cos your guild suck

i have a job too, so not really seeing your point here dude.
  20. That0neguy Augur

Did anyone even hear of him before Aradune?
    CokaSZ likes this.