Aradune EST <Thats EQ Baby> Hardcore guild

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by AtabishiWoW, Apr 29, 2020.

1. Shintoxic New Member

the question was simpler than all that
  2. AtabishiWoW Second best guild leader you'll ever have

You're asking the wrong questions here. The correct question would be: Is there any point to do more instance splits than you are already doing? The answer is No, there isn't.

OW guilds don't need to split down to bare min numbers and have instance raids take 4-6 hours. We average about 40ish mains in each of our 4 splits and the rest of the raid is filled with Second Mains, so by the end yeah we normally fill up each split with between 60-72.

Could we technically increase the amount of splits for more loot? Sure, should we? No. We like our instance raids to take less than 2 hours. It's two months in to classic, 75% of our loot goes for min bid or rots. Pretty much every single melee class who is a full member has either a CoF, RBB or their 41% haste sky belt. We have several casters who even sport CoF's and RBB's lol. We have enough red and white scales to give every single warrior and bard member in the guild their scales. We are giving soul leeches to warriors just to use for fun cause every SK has one. There's absolutely no reason for us to kill any more than we already do and the vast majority of our members only care about OW.

We average nearly 7 loots per member right now, and the closest guild to us averages slightly more than 1 loot per member.

Thanks for your input though =)
    CokaSZ likes this.
  3. OreganoGuano Living rent free in your head

Atabishi you should do more talking leaving people like Hicks and that Vorshalya to talk for you makes your guild look like a bunch of fools.

Apparently calling Hicks out for this means yours a) in Rampage and b) jealous. It couldn't be the fact that he's just an idiot?

As far as we're aware 99% of your OW kills are uncontested. So no matter how much Hicks wants to call out Rampage there is no beef. Check their DKP compared to yours for contested fights they were out numbered 2 to 1 at least.

Yet you don't see them bashing you every day on the forums.

Letting loud mouths like those two who are your officers no doubt makes it look like a clown show underneath your leadership.

At least you deal with it with a bit of class. You should post more.
    CokaSZ likes this.
  4. CokaSZ "Oh they baited us"

No salt here, we don't even come on these forums often usually only to recruit, but seeing your post I thought I'd just chime in.

You're not taking away OUR OW, you take the OW kills mostly uncontested. We have dealt with it, hence you don't really see us there.

You're the officer of your guild and you act like a complete ape, pounding on your chest it's actually cringey to read.

Have we ever had comparible numbers to you on OW? I don't think so, but keep making up things as you go along.

Again no salt, we lose to the bigger and more organised force, we don't say anything to you when we lose and we certainly don't come on the forums to cry about it. For the record we have batphoned twice in 2 weeks, people are going back to work in the day and we don't operate a 24/7 batphone and never have.

You've assumed these are from Rampage. If they are I'll deal with them but I know they're not because we have told our members not to come on recruitment threads and trash talk. Something you yourself have struggled with in the past.

I mean you talk about intelligence then display lack of it, in one sentence ask why more people join your guild over ours.... well firstly you're an American guild and we're European. You probably have a handful of Europeans like we have a group of US players. People go and play where they can fit in their time? It's not rocket science is it? More people apply to you over us because there are more US time zoned players, it's the same on every TLP. I literally feel bad that I had to explain that to you.

But keep trying to bring up beef between us, there is none. It was different at the start and 99% of the players who said stuff don't even play with us.

Notice I've not once bashed your guild? Atabishi is on good terms with our leader, but if I was in another large US based guild and was doing nothing about contesting you then sure I would probably be bothered but we're not, so I'm not.

Good luck in Kunark, your strategy of recrutiment should keep you healthy for the next few expansions at least. I say your strategy I mean its safe to say the brains behind the guild definitely isn't coming from Vorshayla.
  5. Vorshayla75 New Member

Apparently being an officer means we should be muzzled. Lol.

Taking the moral high ground on the forums? Well I guess that's the only thing you have left.
  6. AtabishiWoW Second best guild leader you'll ever have

As you should know, two of the leading officers of Rampage are IRL friends with Hicks. So most of the stuff said between them is just friendly banter. I've also been friends with and have known one of the guild leaders for years. Either way, you may dislike how they talk but that doesn't mean what they are saying isn't true.

Let's break down the numbers argument for example. TEB and Rampage both came in to Aradune with pretty equal size guilds. Many of the earliest DPS races were very close in numbers on both sides, and there were several races during EU prime time where Rampage had higher numbers. We didn't complain about that though, we showed up on the parse and won the fights. Just recently there were two back to back dps races on Inny and CT during EU hours that were very close to equal numbers, I believe we had 3 more dps classes than rampage. TEB has had 35 contested kills in the last 49 days. But yes, if you continue to call batphones without winning you are going to have tons of people leave, and only make the opposing guild bigger. Which is what happened here.

The fact is though, you can't even begin to have a conversation about which guild has the higher numbers until you can show up on the parses in the top 10, and down through the top 20-30. If it's a pretty even split there and the deciding factor really was numbers, then you can use that excuse. Rampage has only ever had one DPS race that I was there for where they had more than 2 people in the top 10. We consistently have held 75-80% of the top 30 spots on the parse in contested fights against Rampage. Take Toxic Few for example, another guild who says the only reason they can't win is because of numbers, yet when they engaged Inny with a full raid at the same time as us, their highest parsing person was #31. They only had a total of 3 people in the top 40.

The point is, before you even start the excuse of being out numbered, you have to ask yourself, did the DPS we did have even compete on the parse? The answer is no, no one ever has against us.

Either way, there isn't any "beef" between Rampage and TEB. It's all been in good fun and good memories.
  7. HicksAradune Augur

As a smart man once said...

[IMG]
  8. AtabishiWoW Second best guild leader you'll ever have

If you are a DPS class, a bard, or a cleric....you should be in TEB.
  9. Arrk Augur

10. HicksAradune Augur

Kunark cant come quickly enough !
  11. AtabishiWoW Second best guild leader you'll ever have

Kunark is nearing soon and we are getting everything prepared for yet another 3 months of OW domination. Come be a part of the most organized and efficient guild that Aradune has to offer.
  12. HicksAradune Augur

[IMG]

Unfortunately for other guilds, theres no rotation - We get all the mobs! Wanna get them too? Sign up today!
  13. AtabishiWoW Second best guild leader you'll ever have

Couple more weeks until kunark launch. It's going to be a fun race. Recruitment is still open for those who want to push hard on opening weeks and then help continue the OW control.
  14. AtabishiWoW Second best guild leader you'll ever have

Kunark is nearing. If you are a dps class or a cleric, get in here.
  15. AtabishiWoW Second best guild leader you'll ever have

10 days until kunark, be part of the race and join now !
  16. Kubat Apprentice

[IMG]

A successful Kunark launch is just around the corner!

Join today! Application
  17. AtabishiWoW Second best guild leader you'll ever have

We don't like to waste time in Thats E Q Baby, so we do Hand of Veeshan and Eye of Veeshan at the same time for maximum efficiency.

[IMG]

[IMG]
    BazMule likes this.
  18. HicksAradune Augur

Kunark is so close i can smell it! And it smells like winning - Want a whiff of it too? Sign up today!
  19. JSTN New Member

Troll null & void
  20. Bullsnooze Augur

That's not really impressive considering the EoV is a push over.

What a real recruit would want to know is how you deal with spawning the Keeper of Souls. :p