Hunter of The Liberated Citadel of Runnyeye - TLP

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Wengi, Aug 15, 2020.

1. Wengi Journeyman

I've been trying to get The Sporali Moldmaster to spawn for a few days and I havent seen it once. It's required for the hunter achievement in classic. Possible to get this updated / fixed so the hunter achievement is doable like other zones that have non spawning named.

Thanks.
    Duder likes this.
  2. Duder Augur

I have no information on whether this named always was a super rare named or not. Whether it's functioning as intended or not. However, I camped him on live last year on live over a few sessions for roughly 15-20 hours and never saw him and gave up. Has anyone seen him on live or TLP recently?
  3. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Well, someone has a U tube of his fight with him dated recently - July of this year.

He is said to poof and be hard to find. Just like many of the other hunter mobs in classic, King Xorbb and all those others. I think people do not realize that these mobs were never easy to find anyway. And players had much more perseverance back in the day to camp these mobs but even then there are a few that were just a pain so I would imagine they are more so now with the "instant gratification" player style.
    Skuz, Yinla and Duder like this.
  4. Wengi Journeyman

According to the achievement window it can't be done but the hunter of runnyeye doesn't have it set properly like other zones with mobs that don't spawn. On Rizlona, in classic.

[IMG]

[IMG]
  5. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Not sure what you mean, it is indented meaning it is optional and not needed to complete hunter for Northeast Antonica.
    CatsPaws and GNOME_POWER like this.
  6. GNOME_POWER Augur

CatsPaws and Duder like this.
  7. Wengi Journeyman

A majority of the "optional" items are mobs that don't spawn in classic or zones that don't exist in classic. Did runnyeye 1.0, which is the version in now, have the Sproali Moldmaster? I'm going with no as not a single Moldmaster item has been for sale on either server according to the discord auciton channels that have been keeping logs for months.

With this being the case shouldn't the moldmaster be an optional target until the expac when it finally comes into being?
  8. Ngreth Thergn Developer

The Sporali Moldmaster does not spawn until Scars of Velious unlocks
    Duder, GNOME_POWER and Skuz like this.