tiny stone tear change

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by fransisco, Mar 5, 2018.

1. Winnowyl Suffering is optional.

2. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

3. Fenthen aka Rath

Heart of Fear - farm alarans and collect tablet fragments until you're about level 14 on the tear, then you should have as many frags to click to finish it off -- 20 fragments = 1 level.
  4. Zinth Augur

there is a quest in shards landing... go kill a few mobs in the undercity... run back, get fragment (all in grp can do it at same time) think it is like 5 kills per run... so you use more time running than killing...

repeatable, no lockout... so start farming ;-) (forgot questgiver and can't login right now) but he stands on I would call it a bone pile... in the "village" across the zone... when you zone in from guildhall you run northeast to get to the questgiver...
  5. Kase Augur

At least 3 of the partisan quests and both group quests in Shards give the fragment as a reward. I believe all are repeatable.

The quest Zinth is referring too is "Fear Begins at Home" given by Bodhessel the Caller.
    Zinth likes this.
  6. Coagagin Guild house cat

Next Step in threshold takes a couple of minutes to complete, get a fragment, gone on to the task in the heart with the guardian, grab some loot and another fragment a couple times a day for 10 percent progress. Both tasks appear to be fairly popular as I often see others doing the same.

Looks like I will need somewhere in the additional 150 tablets to complete or approximately 380-400 tablets at 115 for my alts. Fairly easy to complete when you stick to the daily regimen.

- Coag
  7. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Bodhessel the Caller: Fear Begins at Home
    Zinth likes this.