The same sadness

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by ayoforYayoh, Aug 13, 2020.

1. ayoforYayoh Augur

So who's going to rush to the forums in 6 days to pretend to be shocked and appalled that the servers are eating sht?

let's get the typical comments out of the way for the less creative edgelords.

1) something something hamster died.
    2) 20 year old game and you still cant figure it out?!?!?!?!?!?
    3) That's it! i'm REALLY quitting this time!!! cant even launch an expansion properly!
    3) something something wow classic
    Xoner and ttin like this.
  2. Rizlowned Lorekeeper

5) rizlona is fine. stable as usual
    6) rizlona is trying to poach our players. but nobody wants to go to that prison server, nice try!
    7) still waiting on the gm introductions
  3. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

I requested this day off work back in 1998 in anticipation of this expansion launch. I work on the international space station, and my ping is currently 893535345ms. My one day off is now wasted due to this Darkpaw incompetence, and I won't have another day off until 2034. I demand 50 cents compensation for this travesty of service be hand delivered to me in person by Jennifer Chan, and the entire company should be fired.
  4. ayoforYayoh Augur

8) I run 45908390850 accounts and actively buy krono for each and every single one of them. DPG YOU'RE GOING TO LOSE LITERALLY ALL YOUR MONIES IF THE SERVERS DONT COME UP RIGHT NAO
  5. pinco Lorekeeper

i live in a timezone were most of north america his sleeping when its my prime time so i rarely have lag issues,also by the time i log on most issues have been resolved.
  6. HoodenShuklak Augur

I'm an essential worker day trader and my company requires that I run vm while I box 39 toons for 18hours a day!
  7. Healiez Augur

I cant wait for the people that took time off for the kunark launch to cry they cant play...

Havent people learned yet? If the queue on aradune is less than 4 hours more then 7.5 seconds into kunark launch ill be amazed.

Firiona vie/TD crashing as 1747229 people try to take the boat at the same time and crash the zone/server

The lag coming back and people ranting about said 4 hour queue who crash while zoning to be put back in the queue.

Or there is no queue but 22 minute zones and 25 seconds of action delay
  8. Kiaro Augur

Yeah...
    And there I'll be, in kedge, at swirlspines, grinding away to 55. Instant guardian spawns, fast respawns on em..no one within miles.
  9. Xhartor Augur

I would recommend using the TL gnomes instead.

Also the Hole is good until mid 50's.

Another option is to hit Drogga and grind your chardok faction while everyone else is leveling. The Shady Goblin is generally up the first few days of Kunark while everyone is leveling.
  10. Healiez Augur

Last tlp I was on for kunark launch the tl gnomes bugged out and you couldnt tl to td/fv for about 45 minutes
  11. YourJobNotYourLife Elder

I'm dying and my last wish is to hardcore PL to 60. Please let me on early to make my wish come true.
  12. Protagonist Tank

I'm quitting forever because

1) Krono
    2) Queues
    3) Bots
    4) Enchanters too powerful
    5) I typed /lfg and waited hours
    6) Enchanters got nerfed

And I'm never, ever, ever coming back until the next server launches, since that one is the one where I will finally be an elite raider and not get distracted by 7 alts then find an excuse to ragequit on the forums.
    Bullsnooze likes this.
  13. phaeril Augur

Really my favorite is the second hand indignation... "OMG how are people still surprised it's so bad!"

Honorable mention: any sentence with "edgelord" in it.
  14. Tweakfour17 Augur

By the sounds of it beyond a small window where you couldn't leave TD it sounds like it went off pretty well. Too early to call it?
  15. Rizlowned Lorekeeper

Yes
  16. Tweakfour17 Augur

Touche