The Final Say from Kael Raid

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Yinla, Aug 11, 2020.

1. Cragzop Cranky Wizard

You don't have enough alts.

I do ... I don't have enough dkp for all the stuff rotting.

I know our guild sends in chest itemizations to the devs when we have really skewed results. Maybe we start a thread with guilds posting chest results. Have a feeling we'd see total numbers look okay, but wildly varied results on some of the rarer items ... which might show a need to change some code.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  2. Moege Augur

Chopping board is what you give an app to say they failed...
    Fenthen and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  3. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

DKP pfft!
  4. Shamanagins New Member

We had 2 from same chest in June. Nothing since.
    We have not seen a RNG only bow drop either and the other least commons for us have been Heartsplitter x1, Stormboar x1 as compared to Chopping Boards x41 and Brewbeards Stein x 37.....
  5. Caisy Master

I lost an alt bid on one last Monday. It's dropping.
  6. Bigstomp Augur

Coins are so common now, just /dzswap the alts in, let them have the coins and build the nugget item.
  7. Zunnoab Augur

The raid currency was a huge improvement for stuff like this. On the one hand there's the triple class weapon drops in Tacvi problem if they are too common, and on the other hand there's The Serpent's Spine with its ludicrously low weapon drop rate. The currency allows not having class weapons rain down for rot all the time while still providing a way for people to get them if they have bad luck.

I really appreciated they let that work when they fixed the chest loot exploit to avoid event timers. I specifically asked back then and got a response that it would still work. (My guild doesn't do this, but it's nice that it works.)
    Szilent likes this.
  8. Bigstomp Augur

I remember during CoTF the warrior weapon being so common we couldn't give it away in /general even.