Ancient Broodmother in FM (EOK)

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Deux, Aug 9, 2020.

1. Deux Corpse Connoisseur

Supposedly you need to kill about 40 drogan tamers which cause swarmers to spawn. Kill the swarms and the Ancient Broodmother spawns.

I've spent 4 hours killing drogan tamers (100?) and nada. Anyone got this mob to spawn and have any tips to share? Have tried spawning it multiple times really frustrating.
  2. Conq Augur

After killing enough Tamers, the spiders spawn in the southern part of the zone. Kill enough of those spider swarmers (all?) then the Broodmother spawns. Dunno if you were looking for the spiders or not...
    Conq
    Deux and Tucoh like this.
  3. Deux Corpse Connoisseur

Thank Conq...I killed about 80-100 tamers over the course of a full day and the swarmers never spawned.
  4. Tren Journeyman

When you pull the tamers, they come with the little spiders - you have to let the spiders get away. Much like you, the first time I spent a lot of time here until I finally let the spiders go and once enough of them escape, the next group spawns. Logically this made sense, because the spiders are running off and regrouping, which is basically the next group you have to kill.