Unable to post on Forums

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by CorkieMcSpanks, Aug 13, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CorkieMcSpanks New Member

Hey Guys! I am working to assist someone with Forum access. Giffwin Is attempting to post on a recently created account, No options are appearing for adding comments to posts or to send Messages/conversations.

Is there something additional needed other than Email confirmation to be allowed to post here?
    StiTch.ed likes this.
  2. Qbert Gallifreyan

It's been a while so I'm not sure if it still applies, but . . .

A year or two (or more?) ago, they changed it so that you could not post on the forums on a given account until you had logged into the game at least once.
    StiTch.ed likes this.
  3. StiTch.ed Journeyman

Resolved, thanks guys.

I'd created a second daybreak account because I don't like linking a used account with payment methods etc. to forums, due to the...nature of folks often found in forums.

Thread can be closed - note to moderators, I beg of you, increase the quality of information relating to the forums. There is very limited info on rules and restrictions for the site, no support to contact and no ability to message a moderator unless already set up and working.
  4. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

There is a tos/rules to agree to when you create the forum user name. At the bottom, under the blank where you create the forum user name which hopefully was not the same as the game account.
  5. StiTch.ed Journeyman

The ToS page doesn't mention that the acct used has to have loaded and played the game to post. Trust, I looked where I could ;)

The fact the forum has zero support is a bit of an indicator it could with some TLC alone to be honest. Not a vitriolic rant, just "this is a tad unprofessional and frustrating".

Cheers though (y)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.