Where can i find a list of Timelock Progression servers

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Xanorak, Aug 7, 2020.

1. Xanorak Lorekeeper

i check EQ forums every now and then looking for TLP servers........ Where can i find a list with what expansion theyre currently on or of any new ones opening in the future? thanks

btw there should be a list pinned at the top of these Forums. i guarantee im not the only one doing this
    Galaras likes this.
  2. Protagonist Tank

3. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

In game /calendar also tells you which expansion is opening next for each server and on what date.
  4. Xanorak Lorekeeper

5. Machen New Member

Do you want just the current ones, or all TLP's and the history?
  6. Kiaro Augur

7. Tweakfour17 Augur

8. Galaras Lorekeeper

The most recent wave of TLP's just launched in May and Kunark is opening for them next week. It's a great time to join if you're interested in trying one.

Aradune is a 2 truebox server meaning max of 2 accounts played at a time by a single player and must be done on 2 pcs.

Rizlona is old school box as many accounts as you want on the same computer.
  9. Healiez Augur

Limit of 2 and must be done on 2 pc's, both of which seem to be constantly bypassed and insanely difficult to enforce.

On another note, if you are keen on joining you have 2 options for Aradune/Rizlona.

Aradune I would high recommend you 2 box. Groups are VERY scarce in the lower levels, and if you want to play a group reliant class you will struggle. Most players are done with their mains and alts. Kunark will make the low level scene even worse as players will be pushing mains/alts to 60 and also camping the gear they need. For the first month or so there will be precious little time for lower level toons. Been LFG on my 36 shaman for 2 hours now just doing a little test, 0 tells so far. Granted im not actively searching or making my own group but it does say something.

Rizlona just make a box team, there are solo players, and I do see groups looking for more players quite often but the low level scene is even more nonexistent then it is on Aradune currently. A decent amount of boxers are also willing to drop boxes for solo players, especially within their guild. Most boxersr are not evil, despite what the forums will have you believe. Rizlona's community is WAY less toxic then Aradunes, can say this with near certainty as I play on both.

Also, when kunark hits, The Aradune Queue and primetime lag will return with a vengeance.
  10. Gremin Augur

Aradune and Rizlona get Kunark on 19th of Aug, and Ragefire is indeed in SoD.
  11. Tweakfour17 Augur

Yeah, so the official list is wrong, and it's not just outdated since it says expacs are open that aren't (Kunark). Odd.