The Handmaiden Mission - TBM

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Scargar, Aug 11, 2020.

1. Scargar New Member

So, I've done this mission 6 times now and the same thing always happens. I defeat all the Fanatics at the statue stage but Handmaiden Yesha never spawns to hail here in order to progress through the mission. The same issue happened to my wife. Neither of us can progress. I have done all my research to see if I was doing something wrong but most people were having issues with Fanatics not spawning. I never saw an issue Yesha not spawning to hail her. I took screen shots but It seems I can't post them here. Anyone else having this issue?
  2. Qbert Gallifreyan

Did you try to target the npc (/tar the) followed by a hail?

I haven't done this task in years but the npc usually spawned under the movable statue on the ramp, for me.
  3. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Can confirm this has happened recently on Phinigel.
  4. Scargar New Member

Yeah I made a /target handmaiden yesha hot key and wondered around and under the statue to no avail. So did my wife. I looked every where for yesha. Every single time The Handmaiden was never to be found.
  5. Qbert Gallifreyan

If that is indeed the target key you have created, it will never find her, as it starts with "the" in the npc's name.
  6. Scargar New Member

Fair enough but the spawn should be obvious and if me and my wife can't find Yesha around and under the statue it's a problem.
  7. Nniki Augur

They did make some recent changes; might have inadvertently broken something.

Game Update Notes: May 20, 2020
    Game Update Notes: April 15, 2020
  8. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Worked fine on AB last week, dropped down after killing Fanatics and she was there waiting for me.

Server issue maybe?
  9. Roxas MM Augur

finished this task twice now in the last month or so. I'd like to point out the handmaiden you need to hail after the kills is actually just a floating light, on the stairs just below the platform you open to go downstairs. Had us looking for a normal humanoid model at first. This is on phinny btw, since we're actually in TBM.
  10. Scargar New Member

OK it worked today on the first try. I think what I am starting to realize is, going back to old content, when a bug happens, either move on to another task/mission or log out and come back the next day for it to reset or something. There were several tasks that bugged out on me during The Darkened Sea progression as well. When I waited a day or two and went back to those tasks it would work out.

The Handmaiden Yesha spawned right in front of the statue just FYI.

Cheers everyone.