Summer Appreciation Bonus

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by CRAZO, Aug 2, 2020.

1. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

And the lgbt bunnies are in context?:confused:
    Elyssanda and Coagagin like this.
  2. Nadisia Augur

Not really, but much more discreet than a huge patriotic red/white/blue stripped hat. :)
    And it's not because they've already added silly stuff that they need to insist.

While we're at it, why not Captain America shields ornaments, Wonder Woman bikini (Ogre & Troll only, plz :p ), or Hummer & Jeep gnomish mounts :D
  3. svann Augur

Well then, maybe they should be giving out special hairstyles instead of hats. I dont see as how that would be much more difficult.
    Yinla likes this.
  4. Benito EQ player since 2001.

I didn't think about the timing but the BLM protests probably also derailed the implementation of a 'Murica hat.
  5. Zamiam Augur

I didn't know they were LGBT bunnies till I read the description before that I just thought they were cute and pretty :p
  6. CrazyLarth Augur

Labor Day Nov 7 2020 this year is usually the next normal holiday weekend EXP Bonus. Plus last year they they moved up some of the two weeks different bonuses Sept/Nov in 2019 might be set up the same again this year but not all of them were EXP bonus but some were.
  7. Zamiam Augur

labor day is not Nov 7th :confused: .. Labor day falls on the first monday of September so it usually ends up being a 4 day weekend that previous Fri thru Mon(labor day) .
    A little history .. Labor day pays tribute to American workers and was created by the labor movement and established in 1894 as a federal holiday ..
    Elyssanda, Nennius and CatsPaws like this.
  8. Sobmre Augur

Just get it thru all your heads :

Summer Appreciation Bonus IS A JOKE
  9. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

10. Hegsheoshed Augur

This mount or a cyr wheel hoop mount.
    Sparkle Time Beauty Horse!
    [IMG]
  11. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Looks like a cross between a bunch of creatures, makes me think of a Sphinx, Hippogryph or Chimera.
  12. Elyssanda Bardbrain

I'd like a new House for beta testing this time.. especially if we are staying in Frozen Tundra land.. How bout a Crystal palace.
    Gyurika Godofwar, Zamiam and Skuz like this.
  13. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

Since we just had a "Velious" expansion with only 1 dragon how about a Dragon's Lair house!!
    Gyurika Godofwar and Elyssanda like this.
  14. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Anything but housing items, the estate stuff is still unstable and things still go missing.
  15. Luxroar MightyClaws New Member

/mews at Yinla, waiting for her to make litterbox for this broken kitten :)
    Yinla and Jhenna_BB like this.
  16. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Hugs the big kitty
  17. CrazyLarth Augur

I miss typed its Sept 7th 2020 this year
    Zamiam likes this.
  18. Bigstomp Augur

Eww, not a house. Housing takes so long to load I feel like when I go there I'm helping to make the server lag/crash just by spinning up a new instance zone. (then a 2nd one as I enter my house).
  19. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

same with guild hall if nobody goes in it. wish both loaded faster.

Andarriel