Bots camped in Sathir's Tomb on Povar

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Lilura, Aug 5, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cadres Augur

Fippy!!
    (unless he's available somehow without paying and that's passed me by??)
  2. Tatanka Joe Schmo

Yes, but that's and end-in-itself. It's not needed to succeed in some other aspect of the game.

Besides, Fippy is not available >through< Overseer. It's in the DBC shop, >for< Overseer. Apples and oranges, etc.
  3. Tappin Augur

This thread would have died along time ago if people would shoveling garbage and trying to convince someone to like something after they say they don't like it. I like to play EQ, not some some mini game. If you like, then go play it.
  4. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

They should just reduce the xp in this zone and fm. those zones are always full of botters or afkers and such.

Andarriel
  5. Tappin Augur

The problem with that is the exp is almost nonexistant after 110 RoS. Even the AA is slow comparied to ToV. I think it's most likely the case that the zone is just easy and less risk of ban hammer for perma afk people.

I will add to this... I bet they don't have current expansion on all accounts.
  6. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

Just stop. If you're that bad at the game that's your problem, not the game's problem. Exp is fine. You can't click glyphs fast enough to use up AA without "wasting" the exp hitting against 230 banked unless you use fireworks, no different than the last several years.
  7. Tappin Augur

Stop what? my theory is probably correct. People are not going back to RoS because it's the best exp, but rather the convenience of it. It may take longer, but you don't have to own ToV and there is a lot less traffic. Requesting a nerf to exp there isn't going to solve any problems, because that's not why they are there.
  8. dreamweaver Community Manager

The thread is locked since it's mostly off topic from the op, if you have petitioned about this issue could you please send me a message with the petition numbers.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.