Is there a list of missions i need to do for hero aas

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by quseio, Aug 10, 2020.

1. quseio Augur

I was wondering if theres a list of missions i need to do for hero aas anywhere? and if not can we get a handy ingame guide via npc or menu? i came back after a long time away and its alot to do..
    Zynt likes this.
  2. Qbert Gallifreyan

Check achievements, and their respective rewards, from Call of the Forsaken and beyond. The heroic aa increases are tied to different types of achievements depending upon the expansion.
  3. minimind The Village Idiot

I've just been collecting them by going back and 2-boxing older expansions and completing all the quests/missions.
  4. Marton Augur

5. quseio Augur

haveing a hard time finding the hero aas for call of the foresaken i just see aa rewards and not interested in those,,
  6. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

7. svann Augur

look under conquest for that expac
    Zynt likes this.
  8. Coagagin Guild house cat

Are you looking for AAs or Achievements? There are quests you can do like 'Taking a Step' four times a day for 24 AAs, Teek's daily tasks combined with your 'Lesson of the Devoted' should yield somewhere in the 8-12 AAs a day.

Following normal achievement from CotF on will likewise gather Hero's Vitality, Fortitude and the other than escapes me at the moment but sure a number of people will chime in to remind us. ;)

Don't forget that finishing collectables yield 10-15 AAs, containers (bags), with the latest expansion being heavily weighted toward experience and AAs. Just depends on your play style.

- Coag
  9. Tatanka Joe Schmo

10. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

usually the heroic aa come under expansion general under quests/missions (doing all mission/quests). ive been doing them on my ranger doing eok currently actually need it down to 1 lowsy hunter in kor and stupid green mobs surrounds by see invis lol i will get them one way or another.

Andarriel