Prathun has left EQ....No announcement?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Areosea, Jul 19, 2020.

1. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

All I know about Activision Blizzard is there deserves to be a special place in hell for their CEO

Nadisia likes this.
  2. Nennius Curmudgeon

A very warped sense of humor, or perhaps an evil backstabbing sadist that is aiming to channel the worst parts of Genghis Khan into the present day. Either way, as someone who is not a customer of his, I am not sure it matters in my life.
  3. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

I believe his comments in that exchange were regarding how his company makes its employees feel.

That's about as callous & evil as you can get in a modern business, and he is brazenly open about being responsible for that culture shift.
    Making your employees hate their jobs more & also work harder for less money through fear tactics & intimidation like this is the action of a true scumbag.
  4. Password1234 Augur

Bobby Kotick is a name I haven't heard in years, but historically he's been a massive piece of garbage in so many ways I can't even remember anymore.
  5. Willydo Apprentice

If I recall (Maybe I'm wrong) Prathun created the only content that mattered in raids. Drusilla's Vault, Mearatas, etc. If he's gone, I expect the hot garbage that is 1 man 54 boxing ToV raids to continue. People don't realize how bad this really is for the legit end game community. Macro boxers are rejoicing.
  6. Nadisia Augur

There are some pretty cool guys at Blizzard, but also a good bunch of douches, like the CEO, or the actual WoW Game Director (no need to mention him, everybody knows the name of this ex-attorney, the obnoxious and arrogant clown).

For Prathun and Holly, I really wish them the best.
    I don't know what they'll do, but I do hope for them that they'll work on a game where they won't have to deal with this meathead. ;)
  7. Orbital101 Augur

Specially that who was Prathun right hand for ToV beta was to be left much desired thinking that testing a mission without a healer should have been ok... I'll miss Prathun and his enigmatic answers to my questions.