Kunark- Aradune AoE

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by AoEBox, Jul 31, 2020.

1. Healiez Augur

If you are pulling the entire zone, where do you suggest they set up?

If an AE group is in the zone, and there is a camp open, I am not going to pass just because it costs the AE group a few dozen mobs. Especially in a zone like chardok where finding say betrayer for monk epic is open.

I am not one of those "there are no camps" people, but you cant claim the entire zone, especially a zone like chardok where there are quite a few camps with very solid items or epic camps.

later on, zones like griegs, yah if I want to camp shrink wand I can usually position myself out of the way.
  2. AoEBox Elder

Well in Chardok you have to be a FOOL to AoE anywhere sellable loot drops .. #Library is empty 99% of TLPs except when guilds clear down for Prince/King/Queen and then they usually are happy you cleared it for them

If the entire zone is DEAD say ( Sebilis ) why would they even suggest parking in one of those locations ? Because you can benefit from the 5-10 mobs every 27 minutes ?
    I would leave that group if we only got a handful of mobs every half hour.
  3. Sillyfish Elder

You're not going to ban my guild or our AOE Group.

We will be respectful of other groups. We will take care to ensure nobody gets caught in any pulls.
    However, if you DELIBERATELY set up a group in our kill path with the express purpose of trying to make us train you just because we're AOEing, you will be filmed and reported for Harassment. Intentionally trying to mess with a group who's just leveling and doing it the right way (being careful about groups, not disrupting the zone and playing fairly with others) you WILL be suspended.

If a group comes along and there's no room for them to set up EXCEPT in our kill path, we can probably even split things so that they have mobs to pull also.

There's enough for everyone.
  4. RizLoaner Elder

Threatening people who want to exp, that's the karendune mindset right there. Don't touch my pull path, get off my lawn, karendune forever.
  5. Sillyfish Elder

You clearly didn't read my post, because I clearly said people can set up in the pull path and we'd share.

But you're not going to deliberately set up in the pull path with the express purpose of getting a group banned. If you're intentionally getting yourself trained so you can say that we trained you, you're harassing our group.

People have been saying they're going to TRY to get groups banned just because they're AOE groups. Not all AOE groups are zone disturbing jerks. Some are just people happily abiding by the Play Nice Policy (which I know doesn't exist anymore) and having a good time and NOT being a problem to other players.

Read the post again.
  6. Healiez Augur

I wont intentionally post up in a pull path just to bait an ae group, thats scumlord to the max.

I wont inconvenience the group and post up somewhere odd just to make it easier for them though.
  7. mark Augur

always check if theres another pick,if your full mana you can always pick over rinse and repeat.
  8. WaitingforMoreEQ WaitingforTBC

You won't be able to AE until Luclin. AoE in crowded Seb is gonna be an easy week off. Even on the servers where GMs were basically non-existent people would often get banned for AOEing in crowded zones. A video of you being chase by a large pack of mobs is enough to get suspended on other servers even if you weren't pulling over people.
  9. WaitingforMoreEQ WaitingforTBC

You're right the GMs will be the ones banning you. If you're delusional enough to think there will be space to AoE in Kunark you deserve the ban that's coming too you.
  10. Rizlowned Lorekeeper

make a new chat window. filter other spells to it. turn on time stamps. record them synchronizing stuns. synchronizing nukes. synchronizing sit/stand.
    upload recording to youtube. petition it.
    that's one way to get rid of half of them.

i heard song of the high sun does funny things with mobs that summon...
  11. Gnothappening Augur

Be careful with that, High Sun can get you a week off.
    Rizlowned likes this.
  12. Rizlowned Lorekeeper

fortunately i play on the server where people spawn their own picks if they want it to themselves
  13. WaitingforMoreEQ WaitingforTBC

[IMG]
  14. Psalmz Elder

Pullers have been suspended on Aradune for pulling through groups. It happened even for trying to pull thru the "safe room" in LGuk.