15 top posts are about monks...

Discussion in 'Melee' started by Pimento, Aug 2, 2020.

1. Pimento Lorekeeper

since its still being ignored when is the rogue getting dps improvements? It's as simple making us miss less or making backstab hit more often and for more than the minimum. Put us on equal footing with Monks
  2. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Depends what era you are talking about, helps to specify if you are referring to the current Live game max level or something else like TLP in expansion X.
  3. Heajol Augur

How does posting often have anything to do with the state of the class in game?
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare likes this.
  4. Desean-Xeg New Member

Rogues do more DPS than monks. No idea what kind of equal footing you are talking about.
  5. feeltheburn Augur

when did that happen?
  6. Heajol Augur

They are two totally different classes. Are rogues not the masters of sustain?
  7. p2aa Augur

In raids on the live game it's similar.
    Atm it's :
    1) Necro
    2) Zerker
    3) Rogue / Monk.

The difference will come to the individual own skill rather than the class, aka a rogue and monk similarly skilled level will do around the same.
    Both remain slightly behind Zerkers, as they should imo.
  8. Rebelicious Augur

If someone is crying about rogue DPS, it has to do with TLPs... where they were broken for years and ultimately replaced with a different pure meelee class, the zerker. Only reason for monks having a lower parse would be they are out pulling.
  9. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Oh this is news, please tell me when Rogues were removed from EverQuest? :rolleyes:
  10. Bahdah Augur

monks are op.
    Astral64, Sancus and menown like this.
  11. Lisard Silly

12. Sarcogian Augur

You're just bad so it makes monks look better. Quit looking at feet mid raid.
  13. Astral64 Augur

A rogue calling a monk OP and a necro liking his post.

Lawd have mercy their brains are broken.

..and give our TLP friends a break they're lost in a time loop from 1999-2002.
  14. Sancus Augur

I like you all.
    Sarcogian, Szilent and Astral64 like this.
  15. Sarcogian Augur

Hi Sancus.
    Sancus likes this.
  16. Bahdah Augur

[IMG]
    Zynt and Astral64 like this.
  17. Jaedo Journeyman

I am almost complete in terms if dps I can output based on a groups ADPS, but I consistently get beat by the best rogue in our guild :p I don't know how he does it! I can't beat him without using a glyph on any single target, but when there are multiple targets I beat everyone but the necros (and the other monk in my guild who is more complete than me)