Daybreak Forums security risk

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by svann, Aug 6, 2020.

1. svann Augur

I got this warning message from firefox today
  2. Nadisia Augur

Yep, exactly the same for me (on FF too) since this morning (EU GTM+1, it's 3:42 PM here).

The forum is also slow as hell, and has some hiccups from time to time (slow loading, and sometimes partial, just the raw html without CSS)
  3. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Getting warnings from Bit-Defender about the forum this afternoon (UK) too, last night I was not & this is the first time I recall having seen such warnings for these forums.
    Also getting failures to respond, not activating when hitting reply or when submitting your comment.

Your connection is not Private
    Net certification error (screen with warning is only up very briefly).

Probably just Vladimir Putin checking on his side gig's customers. *tongue firmly in cheek*
  4. Tappin Augur

Same as well...
  5. Greymantle Augur

Got this warning today. Using Chrome.
  6. Smokezz The Bane Crew

Everyone will get it on any daybreakgames.com site. The SSL certificate expired... The staff will all see it as well. It'll get fixed pretty quickly.
    minimind likes this.
  7. Nennius Curmudgeon

I did not get this warning. Should I feel left out?
    Zamiam, minimind, Fanra and 1 other person like this.
  8. Cicelee Augur

Maybe you and I don't have the best anti virus software on our phone or tablet or laptop? Or we have not updated it? Or they have already fixed the issue? Or maybe the apocalypse is coming and you and I are the only ones who will be saved?
  9. Smokezz The Bane Crew

It's already fixed.
    minimind likes this.
  10. Nennius Curmudgeon

Hmm That could help explain the sound of horses.
  11. dreamweaver Community Manager

Yeah I checked on this, the SSL Certificate expired and is being worked on by the web team.
    Zamiam, Yinla, svann and 2 others like this.