Not A Bug /testcopy is failing

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Ranonman, Jul 1, 2020.

1. Ranonman Elder

I've already reported this before. I'll like to make an official bug report about it. /testcopy (and possibly /betacopy) is failing for my character 'Ranonman'. It appears that the copy function is too large for this character over to Test server. It is most likely that this cause can occur to small numbers of players who accomplished 350 tradeskillers, almost every achievement points, quests, and all overseer agents, etc.

Please investigate this and provide a fix before next beta season. Thank you!
    Skuz and lockjaws like this.
  2. Droken New Member

I have also been trying to get /testcopy to work. I have tried it with several characters and none of them have worked so its not only the more established characters.
  3. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

4. Mell Journeyman

Wow,still none of the Dev reply/answer to this thread.
    If any of you Dev read this,say something(Ex:read,plz wait,working on it.....etc).
  5. Mell Journeyman

If any of you Dev read this,say something(Ex:read,plz wait,working on it.....etc).
  6. Mell Journeyman

7. Alekyne Journeyman

Whoa, settle down there cowboy. I’d wager a guess that it probably has something to do with server transfers being disabled until the next update.
    klanderso likes this.
  8. haaaalp Augur

Check the post above yours, doofus. They literally posted that it's disabled. Does anyone read patch notes anymore or do they just bug report everything without a shred of evidence it's actually broken?
  9. klanderso Developer

/testcopy is down because it relies on the character transfer server, which is currently down due to an issue we found and will be fixing in the next monthly update.