Aradune Server vs TEQB. Any actual instance only guilds left?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by idoljen, Jul 30, 2020.

1. Honkietonk Lorekeeper

yeah, on phinigel every single target worthwhile had a level 17 monk perma-feigned in a random corner of the zone running it that would @ discords as soon as anything spawned. Still saw the same thing with Aradune, so it's clear that you're free to just go nuts.
  2. TrollMan Elder

OP - There are many many DZ Only guilds, they are super chill for the most part. You'll find bad eggs in most guilds, but it is what it is. There are guilds for all time zones too it seems, even some late late night guilds which is nice; hopefully they stay alive throughout the next few expansions...

Hicks, you care way too much about this game and to call two people Nobodys? Lol speak for yourself...

You sit here and hound these forums 24/7 to make yourself feel good for whatever reason. LOL

I actually feel sorry for you to be honest.

P.S. Thats EQ Baby has people in each zone running that program you were talking about, they send a message to discord when something is in window and when it spawns. Which then goes to their private twitter account that states it so everyone in guild gets a message (if they have a twitter)
  3. AtabishiWoW Second best guild leader you'll ever have

lol I like how you claim to know how we do things but don't even know if we have a twitter or not. Hint: we don't. So far you are wrong on every end. But you can give it another go if you want and I'll let you know if you are hot or cold. So far, you are freezing.
    TLPFunMontage likes this.
  4. Mestops12 Lorekeeper

If it makes you haters feel better, your boys had to sit at Verina for about 10 hours yesterday. We pissed off after 3 and that was long enough, these 2.5 day epic mobs blow.
  5. TrollMan Elder

I was simply meaning If the person in the guild has a twitter. It is confirmed you have a private twitter account that posts when an OW spawns. Sorry for the confusion bud.
  6. Xeris Augur

We don't have a private twitter for batphones. Twitters are very much 3 years ago, get with the times dawg.
  7. AtabishiWoW Second best guild leader you'll ever have

lol thats confirmed? According to your post history, you claim to be a member of TEB (when we all know you aren't, you're just a really bad troll who has made dozens of posts about TEB) then take a screen shot of these so called twitter posts. I'm sure you must have a friend or know someone in the guild who can take a SS for you so that you can post it. You know, since's it's "confirmed" and all.
  8. Smurfing Lorekeeper

Oi Jaime, long time no see.
    Apparently we don't have the time to compete with you guys anymore and loserkids like Hicks joins US guilds, so hard for EU to compete. I hope it will happen tho as I love the race element as well.

/Smoelfen Ragefire
  9. Smurfing Lorekeeper

It's funny how stories are always twisted on how formed a guild has been racing you guys.

The only truth is:
    1) You have a lot more race members active
    2) It's easier recruiting being the dominant guild
    3) 25% of your members do very well on races, which is enough to beat other guilds right now
    4) You have a leadership consisting of 2 very very active players, Atabishi and Hicks who put a lot of effort into tracking and racing
    5) We've stopped racing, so basicly you get it all to yourselves and have been for the last month
    6) US is currently on lockdown compared to EU, we all go to work. 25% of the US population has no job or is currently working from home.
    7) Maybe Kunark will bring back people to find the fun in racing Everquest again, hopefully because we all know racing in the middle of the night against no one isn't funny ;)

Let the games begin
  10. Pumpernickel Lorekeeper

tfw lose races cuz of lockdown
  11. HicksAradune Augur

I mean.. TEQB was formed months before Aradune was even announced in anticipation for the new server. Otherwise i might've joined the Euros

1. Obviously
    2. Obviously
    3. More than 25%, often when we raced you barely had anyone parse in the top 20
    4. We have a strong leadership consisting of many active players, aswell as dedicated members who also help out with things like that - We are a family!
    5. I'd stop racing too if i got beaten every single race for almost 3 months straight - Wheres that Darkwind mentality you all talk about having of never giving up?
    6. US came off lockdown measures before i did in the UK , what you're saying is pretty anecdotal.
    7. It might, but no guild has the level of organisation etc that we have, and this is probably where guilds just cant compete.
  12. Bullsnooze Augur

Rizloaner summed it up pretty well, but yeah this is just around open world content.

Instance raids are even easier since you have the instance to yourself. If you have 200 people ready to raid you can split them up into 5 (split) raids of 40 people. If you have the correct composition per raid that should be more than enough for all classic content in an instance.
  13. RizLoaner Elder

Have to give big props to the officer core of TEQB if they can pull this amount of players off for multiple expansions. There's nothing worse in EQ than being an officer of a guild and having to deal with members, split raids and loot distribution. The constant barrage of useless tells alone, even in the top guilds, would make most people want to quit eq forever.
    Iyacc and Bullsnooze like this.
  14. Bullsnooze Augur

Probably the epitome of the process 'organized chaos' in terms of an MMO. :)
  15. jeskola pheerie

Merge all Aradune guilds into That's EQ Baby and do 20-splits, problem solved.
  16. HicksAradune Augur

With our "Skynet" system, organising splits etc has never been in easier in my entire EQ life. I've never seen a system as advanced for an MMO as this - and it definately takes most of the pain away from leading.
  17. TrollMan Elder

LOL Skynet system
  18. AtabishiWoW Second best guild leader you'll ever have

Like Hicks pointed out, our Skynet site that Kubat built pretty much automates 99% of the administrative work that guilds usually have. It mitigates a large majority of the tells officers are used to getting, so really it doesn't matter how big the guild gets. There are discord bot commands for pretty much anything guild related you can imagine. It does the splits for us, posted at raid start time with the raid groups already pre-formed and evenly spreads out your most geared players. The DKP site takes maybe 20 seconds to add ticks/dumps/loot for a raid. There's like 100 other things it does and the best part about it being built by Kubat is that members can do suggestion commands in discord for more features to be added that they think of and he generally adds it within a day or two.

Most people thought it was a waste of time before the server launched, and have changed their opinions after seeing what it can do. It's gotten to the point where even several top WoW guilds and guilds from other games want it.
  19. TrollMan Elder

Never even heard of it tbh, why not share it with the world?
  20. RizLoaner Elder

Modern EQ, talk to the bot not the person.