ToV Achievements Not Awarding Merc AA Experience.

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Caminaara, Aug 3, 2020.

1. Caminaara New Member

Hi Support.

The ToV Hero tasks:
    • Hero of Great Divide.
    • Hero of Velketor's Labyrinth.
    • Hero of Kael Drakkel.
    • Hero of The Eastern Wastes.
    All promise regular experience plus 13.89 Merc AA points. The Paragon of Torment of Velious achievement, gained on achieving these, promises 17.86 Merc AA points.
    While regular experience is granted for these achievements, Mercenary AA points are not added.

I've spoken with GM Dunbar about this, and was first told there were no Merc AA rewards for these tasks and this was a display bug. That explanation seems odd considering it's now been 7+ months since expansion launch.

GM Dunbar subsequently told me that this was a bug, and Merc AA points should be awarded. I have no Merc AA rewards waiting to be assigned to my Mercenary.

Thanks In Advance.

Caminaara DawnRazor.
    <Torture Garden>
    FV.
    Yinla likes this.
  2. Riou EQResource

Agree that it is misleading, you do have to have your merc out to get the EXP when it is granted
  3. smash Augur

If no merc out, no merc xp.

And merc xp is not waiting, you get when achiement done and see if no merc out no merc xp.
    Velisaris_MS likes this.
  4. Velisaris_MS Augur

Yep, you need to have your merc out to get the merc AA xp. They need to redo the reward descriptions to let people know about that part. But not a bug.

The only time you don't need to have your merc out to get reward xp is on Overseer, where you can choose a reward that specifically gives merc AA xp. In that case, you get the xp regardless of merc status.
    Yinla likes this.