1-50 TLP SPEEDRUN WORLD RECORD TIME

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by WaitingforMoreEQ, Jul 31, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pawtato Augur

Just did it on FV took me like 2 hours. I got lucky and killed a skeleton in FoB that had a bunch of really good twink items on it. I think maybe an enchanter charmed it and gave it some nice stuff.
    RizLoaner and Duder like this.
  2. haaaalp Augur

Don't forget to use mercs and LOTD again, noob.
  3. phattoni Augur

its known fact that mercs are bugged and when given even the smallest damage shield they hit for massive damage.

this is nothing special in terms of leveling molo.
  4. WaitingforMoreEQ WaitingforTBC

??????????
  5. RizLoaner Elder

Did you set the AREA 51 ALL PLANET record? or the NORTHERN HEMISPHERE IN STANDARD TIME record? how about the I LOGGED IN ON A TUESDAY AND DID THIS record? I feel like you have some work to do.
  6. Hinastrom Elder

Says alot of the the state of the game, and the state of mmo's in general, when we have to come up with stupid like this to keep us busy.
    WaitingforMoreEQ likes this.
  7. Pawtato Augur

This is a stupid take, the whole basis of the MMO genre was to bring people together to create their own adventures and stories within a fictional world.
    Skuz likes this.
  8. Tucoh Augur

In terms of leveling speed there are only two rulesets i think anyone would care about: new server/expansion releases and zero rules.

For a zero rules leveling i think I'd only be impressed by a sub five minute 1-50.
    Xyphen and RizLoaner like this.
  9. RizLoaner Elder

you can do some nifty stuff lvling with shrouds ;) sub 5 min 1-50 should be doable.
  10. Rizlowned Lorekeeper

1-50 any% would mean that you can reach 50 whichever way you like. good troll post though. what do you guys watch on SGDQ?
  11. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

You win at EQ

Here's your prize:

[IMG]
    KimchiGoddess likes this.
  12. dreamweaver Community Manager

because this thread isn't really headed anywhere that doesn't lead to trolling it is locked.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.