Request - More Bags that can only hold one specific item Type

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Mediik, Jul 18, 2020.

1. Mytoss Elder

In EverQuest 2 , there are depots like 1 for materials where you can store large amounts of stuff like 1 for trade skill that hold different stuff up to 10000 each that allows you to make crafting in your home directly from the depots, there are also 1 for collectables. There are of course the ability to obtain stuff like a forge etc for your home
    Andarriel likes this.
  2. Deux Corpse Connoisseur

[IMG]
    Braveheart and Andarriel like this.
  3. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

Nice i like that!

Andarriel
  4. Zynt Augur

It's probably one of the few reasons I still play EQ2. I'd pay good money for a GH crafting depot in EQ1 that works like the EQ2 version. Deposit all button, sorting, and crafting directly from materials contained therein.
    Andarriel and Braveheart like this.
  5. Angahran Augur

Not sure about bags that hold one item type.
    However being able to tag an existing 'general purpose' bag to only accept a specific type of item would be huge!

e.g. this bag only takes food/drink, this bag takes nodrop items, this bag takes quest crap I'm going to destroy later, etc.
    random_pawn00 and minimind like this.
  6. GoneFission Augur

As someone that uses several pet classes, what I would like in a special purpose container is a reverse folded container. Give me space to put in 7 armor pieces, two weapons, and 4 pieces of jewelry, then “fold” it and store it in another bag. Bonus if I can just hand it to a pet and they equip everything.

Part of making spare pet kits with trade skill items is the volume they take up. I would love to be able to craft a parcel for these items that would only take a single inventory spot.
    Zamiam likes this.
  7. Zamiam Augur

also , a pet window like the merc window where you can see the pet stats and change out their gear or take it off completely before your crashes or patches kill the pet .. :p
    Vrinda and GoneFission like this.
  8. GoneFission Augur

Is there a larger general purpose player-made bag larger than the 20 slot transcendent line?
  9. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

No, the 20 slot Transcendent Bag is still the biggest player made one. The 32 Slot Tradeskill bag that is player made has never seen an upgrade either.
    random_pawn00, Yinla and GoneFission like this.
  10. random_pawn00 Journeyman

Be great if you could mark items never to sell when selling contents of a bag, like food.