1-50 TLP SPEEDRUN WORLD RECORD TIME

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by WaitingforMoreEQ, Jul 31, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WaitingforMoreEQ WaitingforTBC

1-50 4 Hours 13 Mins
    No PL
    No Twinking
    No Cash Shop or Pay to win claims
    TLPs only
    Any %

[IMG]
  2. Pawtato Augur

What TLP are you on that you're using a merc? Is this Selo's?

Also, looks like you're running Lesson of the Devoted?

Edit: Damn, I got trolled.
  3. WaitingforMoreEQ WaitingforTBC

Yes this was done on Selo.
  4. Pawtato Augur

Ok, so it doesn't really count because the merc powerleveled you and Lesson of the Devoted is pay to win feature.

Good troll.
    Nolrog likes this.
  5. AoEBox Elder

Mage , LotD , Merc..... 0 mob competition .. the list goes on!

Hardly an achievement.
  6. Kiaro Augur

Troll forum account posts a troll about leveling to 50 on a TLP with higher than Live XP levels, mercs active, LoTD active...

That would be like me posting "46 - 70 world record!!!!!" When I used a 70 SK to swarm most of PoFire with a 100 cleric backup healing (reflective heals, contagion damage shield, epic 2.0 etc...) to level my box bard in 1 pull. Once your server gets to TSS - speed leveling isn't an achievement, its how things work. Also fairly sure the dudes on Mangler who got Berserkers to 65 in 1 day have you beat.
  7. WaitingforMoreEQ WaitingforTBC

Y'all jelly AF. You could NEVER do this.
  8. WaitingforMoreEQ WaitingforTBC

It's an any % run Mercs are allowed. Feel free to try and beat it, you wont. Lesson of the Devoted is free for any account that can log into the Selo TLP.
  9. modsiw Augur

I'm disappointed this was a troll post. It would have been fun. I've wanted to take a vacation on TLP launch to race to 50, but the first week / month of a TLP launch is such a fiasco, I haven't tried. This could have recreated that experience to some extent, but without queues and lag.

My latest creation (with PL) on Agnarr is below. /humblebrag I still have room where I know I can improve. I wonder how far it could be pushed if people were openly competing.
    [IMG]
  10. AoEBox Elder

:"

I would Never do this , as it is a waste of time on a TLP server that requires 0 effort to level.
    LoTD + Selos exp rate is like playing on Test server.

Brag all you want but this is not an achievement and is easily beaten.
  11. WaitingforMoreEQ WaitingforTBC

Not a troll post.
    PLing doesn't count.
  12. WaitingforMoreEQ WaitingforTBC

Put up or shut up.
  13. Pawtato Augur

Looks like the dude is just bored, while waiting for Kunark to launch.
  14. modsiw Augur

I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt that it wasn’t intended to troll.

0-50 race on TLP and not disclosing that it’s on a very advanced server is misleading, regardless of intent. I went from excited to damn it in world speed record times!

As for PL doesn’t count, I wasn’t trying to say that it did. Only to show that I enjoy speed running levels as well.
  15. AoEBox Elder

Sounds like you need to take your own advice and shut up based on all your forum posts.

No PL ( Merc is a form of PL and Twinking as you need platinum to use them )

No Twinking ( how did you obtain those spells ? with platinum from another character again twinking )

No Cash shop or Pay to Win Claims ( Exp potion looks to be activated on your character again pay to win )

#getgud
    KimchiGoddess likes this.
  16. WaitingforMoreEQ WaitingforTBC

I mean yeah, it's a clickbait title. That's not the same as "trolling."

Oh you think logging out between AE pulls is speed runnin. KEKW
  17. modsiw Augur

Nah. I’d have used a class with PBAE damage spells for a competitive speed run. He was logged in continuously from 1-43 and grouped 1-30 and 43-65. 1-43 was a bit over 8 hours. 43-65 and AA was in 2 hours /played w/ logging out to save the Uber pot.

PS: Oh you think having a merc kill stuff for you is speed running.
  18. WaitingforMoreEQ WaitingforTBC

Mercs aren't PLing. The Platinum required was earned on this toon.

No Twinking was done.

Keyword PAY TO WIN. Claims that aren't bought and Available to all are allowed. Those are the FREE xp pots in from Gift of Legacies lost which is free to all. Claims that cost money like Expansion Mounts aren't allowed.
  19. Protagonist Tank

Some of y'all never got socialization classes to help compensate for your lack of ability to understand basic social cues and it shows.
    Goburs and KimchiGoddess like this.
  20. WaitingforMoreEQ WaitingforTBC

PL doesn't count because you getting 20 mins of XP time in 1-2 mins of /played time when logging between AE pulls.

Yes using a Merc is part of speed running any%. For reference the Merc wasn't used the majority of the time because they split XP with you. Merc was really only used 30+
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.