Do some overseer agents only come from recruitment quests?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Cacky, Jul 28, 2020.

1. Cacky Elder

When you do a conversion quest, are all agents of the next level up possible rewards? (Excluding Fippy, becausee I know he is speical). Or are there other agents besides Fippy who you will never get from a conversion, but can only get from recruitment quests named after them?

For example, Overvolt Rigster the IV. Can anyone confirm getting him as reward for a generic Uncommon Conversion? Or does it appear he only comes from his special Recruit Overvolt quest?

Another example is Equestrielle. I know I have gotten the Recruit Equestrielle quest a couple times over the months, but my records are too sloppy and incomplete to indicate if I have ever gotten her as a reward for a Common Conversion.
  2. Soulbanshee Augur

If not reading into dev comments too much, every agent has an equal chance from the conversion of that rank. I've gotten Equestrielle from a conversion. Streaks of duplicates or not getting "the last one" is just pure RNG luck.
  3. Cragzop Cranky Wizard

I can confirm that you can get every agent except Fippy via conversions or retiring and choosing 2 of the lower agents at this point.

RNG is a fickle mistress.
    Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.
  4. Cacky Elder

Cool, thanks for the answers.
  5. Flatchy Court Jester

Dunno why but Overvolt is one of my favorite "cards" Just that suprised look on his face I guess. Anyone care to guess what he just witnessed to get such a reaction?
    Duder likes this.
  6. Duder Augur

He was browsing the forums and caught a scent from you signature =x
    Flatchy and Tatanka like this.
  7. Nolrog Augur

I have both of the ones you mentioned. I cannot remember if it was from the Recruit mission or a trade up.
  8. Flatchy Court Jester

If you think that one is bad you should take a look at my magelo screen, I do not know if its still on there though.
    Duder likes this.
  9. Axxius Augur

Code:
    [Tue Jul 21 12:09:29 2020] You have started the Overseer quest Uncommon Conversion with the following agent(s): Banker Rylisan, Bilge Farfathom, Ennixy Frennor.
    [Tue Jul 21 12:09:42 2020] Overvolt Rigster the IV has been added to your collection of Overseer Agents.
    [Tue Jul 21 12:09:43 2020] Banker Rylisan has been removed from your collection of Overseer Agents.
    [Tue Jul 21 12:09:43 2020] Bilge Farfathom has been removed from your collection of Overseer Agents.
    [Tue Jul 21 12:09:43 2020] Ennixy Frennor has been removed from your collection of Overseer Agents.
    [Tue Jul 21 12:09:43 2020] Your Overseer quest Uncommon Conversion has been completed.
    Code:
    [Thu Jun 04 11:11:23 2020] You have started the Overseer quest Common Conversion with the following agent(s): Barbed Bone Skeleton, Cargo Clockwork, Dwarven Lorekeeper.
    [Thu Jun 04 11:11:32 2020] Equestrielle has been added to your collection of Overseer Agents.
    [Thu Jun 04 11:11:33 2020] Barbed Bone Skeleton has been removed from your collection of Overseer Agents.
    [Thu Jun 04 11:11:33 2020] Cargo Clockwork has been removed from your collection of Overseer Agents.
    [Thu Jun 04 11:11:33 2020] Dwarven Lorekeeper has been removed from your collection of Overseer Agents.
    [Thu Jun 04 11:11:33 2020] Your Overseer quest Common Conversion has been completed.
  10. Duder Augur

https://eq.magelo.com/profile/1232234
    L
    ooks like no =( But congrats on lvl 100!