has anyone seen or met the GMs

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by curious2, Jul 28, 2020.

1. curious2 Lorekeeper

or was that just marketing
  2. Pappasalt Augur

marketing for what we already pay for and should be on every server? lol
  3. KimchiGoddess Augur

No one has met them because people are AFKing and don't see invisible GMs talking in say ;)
    Adobebodii likes this.
  4. HoodenShuklak Augur

Dpg is going to introduce them in the coming weeks prior to launch.
    Foaming, Bobbybick and KimchiGoddess like this.
  5. Buster_Shruggs Augur

I've only heard of GM Keyser Soze, but I haven't actually met him...
    Accipiter and KimchiGoddess like this.
  6. Barder-mangler Augur

Yes I've personally come across two different GM's on 3 total occasions, that were monitoring camps in both Mistmoore and Solb. Technically, there was a 4th time I saw a GM, but that was because they were doing an GM event, which is kind of unrelated to what you are asking.
  7. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

i almost choked on my pizza roll bro careful
    Foaming likes this.
  8. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

[IMG]
  9. Dailor Augur

10. Protagonist Tank

Yes. Several times. A dev (niente) once, too. They gave me cookies twice and a super OP regen buff. I've also participated in a GM "event" (bring me 4 different poison glands) once that resulted in a cosmetic weapon aug, and guildmates have talked about two other GM "events."

You spend all of your playtime locked in LGuk or CL then complain you never see anyone other than Guk scum and tunnel turds.
    Skuz, Bullsnooze and code-zero like this.
  11. Breaker Journeyman

i met one on Aradune when i still played. he liked my transmog and gave me some wand clickys that were bugged
  12. Xunil Darkwood New Member

After 21 years.. yeah I've seen and talked to numerous GM's and Guides, participated in one-time Server events and sat down in a mostly deserted zone and had a real conversation with a few. Granted this was multiple years ago when every server had at least one full time GM or Senior Guide on it. I still remember when Sal'Varae (yes that's where the robe got it's name) was a main server GM and would pop on E'ci from time to time running impromptu "events".

Granted this was back when the folks in charge actually still gave a damn about the game and it's player base rather than how much they made off the Marketplace this week. (My opinion)
  13. Pawtato Augur

I've been listening to some ex-GM talks about this stuff on Twitch. They really loved doing those events, but they had to finish up their queue and then they could pick from a list of events. I miss stuff like that.
  14. CokaSZ "Oh they baited us"

Yeah one is on a couple of our raid logs when we were doing Sky.

No idea why they were there! they followed us around, then left after a while. Didn't even give us cake...

When I have needed to speak to one or whatever they've been pretty good though.