Fixed Internally Cleric - Aura of the Reverent rkII

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Tabis, Nov 3, 2019.

1. Tabis New Member

Aura of the Reverent shows as rkII in both my spell book and in the gem slot when memmed. However, it shows as rkI in the casting window, song window and has stats of rkI when right clicked so I assume I am only getting the benefit of rkI.

I don't have rkIII so not sure if anyone is having the same issue with that one.
  2. Beimeith Lord of the Game

Are you free to play?
  3. Tabis New Member

Nope, all access.
  4. Onamatter New Member

I have rk3 and does the same, been like that for years, all 3 rk give the rk1 effect, even allakhazam shows them as having the same effect.
  5. German Augur

Any update on this? My /outputfile missingspells dump says I am missing Rank III, but I have Rank III and experiencing same oddness as others:

From file:
    100 Armor of the Reverent Rk. III

I can mem the Rank III, I can cast the Rank III, but the unranked lands.

Making the OCD twitch....

Edit: I cant see, ignore the outputfile part. Still doesn't cast the right one
    Duder likes this.
  6. Tabis New Member

My guess is that even though it's a confirmed bug, unless there are more "complaints" it will get pushed back in favor of more pressing issues. The squeaky wheel gets the grease...
  7. Yurz New Member

Any chance for this to get looked at? Confirmed it does it for me as well.
  8. Velisaris_MS Augur

I think they treat this like "yeah, it's a bug, but you've lived with it for so long, there's no reason to waste time fixing it".
    I_Love_My_Bandwidth likes this.
  9. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

It needs to be add
    You may well be right.

IMO, the fact it's been so long should be the very reason it's addressed in the next update. But I'm not holding my breath.
  10. Yurz New Member

I just realized I should "Like" the first post after seeing the Bug Forum has a "Top Upvoted Bugs" section. Then I read the darn sticky post in Bug Forums, I got brought here originally by a link directly to this post and logged in, never seeing the sticky to know this.