Guy 54 boxing on Mangler selling raid loot openly, isnt this a truebox server?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by GeneticsBoss, Jul 26, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GeneticsBoss New Member

I see this guy in auction every day selling raid loot from GoD and plane of time for kronos. He is 1 person playing an entire raid army. He is absolutely not following the truebox rules; nor is he manually running 54 computers. He is cheating with software. How do we get the proper enforcement on this server?
  2. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

/report
    /petition

Reference the /report in the /petition. Then pray for justice.
    Bailen likes this.
  3. Xhartor Augur

I think it's 3 or 4 guys, they also hold 2 qvic picks open to sell goat loot.

During LDoN Mangler had 3 different RMT crews selling Time loot. Some of them don't have teh automation scripting needed to transition to GoD content, one of them selling Tacvi loot the first week.
  4. HoodenShuklak Augur

But it's good for there economy1
  5. jeskola pheerie

Truebox is a hoax
  6. jeskola pheerie

Truebox is a grift and all those expecting enforcement are the marks.
    Rebelicious likes this.
  7. Buster_Shruggs Augur

:D
  8. Protagonist Tank

Did you petition?

It's my experience that people who ask the question "What do we have to do to get...." haven't tried even the most obvious and basic steps to actually solve their problem and just want to Karen.
  9. Buster_Shruggs Augur

If the powers that be are really not enforcing the rules for the server, then Id say the reason is due to the reality that as long as there are players willing to pay for services and products from these RMT folks; these opportunists are not going away anytime soon. Also, add a lack of staffing and functional problems with the game and complaints about RMT folks fall pretty close to the bottom of the list; that's judging from the amount of posts about BoT armies, RMT folks, and all that jazz.

How are these RMT people undermining your ability to enjoy the game? I'm not trolling you either; I find a way to enjoy the game regardless of what others may be doing to gain an unintended advantage in the game. PoT and Tacvi are instanced zones, so them selling loot doesn't impair your ability to go into those zones and get your own loot. Open World loot is a different story ofcourse...
    I understand part of the allure that may have sold you on going to that server is not being delivered in your opinion, so don't waste your time and money. Ignore those people and find a way to enjoy the game, find another server or find another game.

I hope you stay and start to enjoy the game.
    Corinthus and tofu stir fry like this.
  10. Buster_Shruggs Augur

BJ Penn is a hoax! Unless you're him, in which case; "Always enjoyed your fights!"
    jeskola likes this.
  11. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

Which of his 54 guys does he drop, to get you into the instance?
  12. Xhartor Augur

Are you saying players shouldn't have to follow the rules, if what we are doing doesn't infringe on other players?
  13. Rizlowned Lorekeeper

take a step back and empathize with the guy with me for a minute.
    he is 54 boxing on a dying server by either paying with lifetime subs, monthly subs, consuming krono or a mix of the three. it sounds very lonely, sad, time-consuming and possibly expensive. he could obviously go do the same thing on live or test for free. it stands to reason that he is digging his heels in the dirt and making his final stand on mangler. we should all pay our respect to this gentleman, he is not RMTing, he would have jumped ship where the supply is abundant. he is probably trying his darndest to enjoy the content, with or without a server population. props... i blame all the weiners that keep tlp hopping for this man's 54 toon raid force.
  14. Buster_Shruggs Augur

No, of course not. What part of my post do you feel encourages people to not follow the rules? I simply gave you the advice to not let other folks actions affect your ability to enjoy the game.
  15. HoodenShuklak Augur

Any tlp player today can adequately use 53 laptops and a desktop to raid early eq.

They just don't want to.
  16. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Mr. T, give me a Cudgel of Venomous Hatred or I'm gonna upvote this thread.
    Ulain likes this.
  17. Xhartor Augur

This part:

18. Buster_Shruggs Augur

I pointed out why I think those issues are not a priority for the company. I don't interpret that as, "This is why you should find a way to log on multiple accounts on a Truebox server." However, you're certainly entitled to your opinion. Its probably against the EULA to encourage Rule Breaking, so if the company regards your opinion, then I expect Ill be banned anytime now...
  19. Xeris Augur

I'd say a majority of TLP players can barely play 1 character competently, let alone self box an entire raid force. Even the ability to automate that many characters using illegal programs requires skill that most people don't have.
    Iyacc and jeskola like this.
  20. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Misanthropy is rife today.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.