Overseers and Collectibles

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by seaninsa, Jul 15, 2020.

1. Drencrom Beimeith's Supervisor

What a strange reaction. No, this person isn't the only person to notice, they are the only person to post about it. Some of us can make a number of inferences about the reason, or just wait for a clueless person to ask about it. The way you wrongly latched onto this random user says a lot about your psyche.
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

For future reference that is called the "art of oops" where one makes a mistake and then makes a joke about it. It was a joke.

Don't go too deep or you might not see the humor or the sarcasm about winning useless prizes.

And odd the way you latch onto random posts and make disparaging comments and calling others names. Thought you might have been this really cool pally I knew with the same name back on Lany's but looking at your post history....your not.
    Fenthen likes this.
  3. Zuchero Journeyman

I started to get some collectibles few months ago and now its really hard to get any of the collectibles quests. As i go throught the sets it gets harder. I am rarely able to get 3 collectibles tasks on the same set of tasks. When i started doing that it was way easier. Whats my problem there?
  4. Velisaris_MS Augur

Do you mean you're not getting enough Trade/Diplomacy/Exploration quests in your quest list? Or do you mean you can't start quests because you don't have enough agents that meet the requirements to start them?

I very rarely have fewer than 5 of the collectible type quests in my rotation, though sometimes I can't do them due to too many necessary agents begin incapacitated.
  5. Tatanka Joe Schmo

That's also been my experience. I aim for one recruitment and 4 trade/diplo/explo missions per batch, and I will fall one trade/etc mission short maybe once per week.

Is your problem that you're not being offered the tasks, or that they are too tough for you to start, because you're short the required level of agents? The latter was my predicament for a while, partly because I was skipping the early recruitment missions. They were awful, compared to the missions after the patch (in June?).
    Andarriel likes this.
  6. Ammelia New Member

Hello,

I do not have a "select option" button at all on my reward window, for Overseer collection items.

I follow all the steps, I move from window to window by double clicking, because the "select option" button never appears. Like, ever.

I have thus been unable to claim any collection items so far and I have a ton of "baskets" to click.

Can anyone help me, please? Am I bugged, since "select option" button never shows up for me?

Thanks!
  7. Velisaris_MS Augur

Alt+left click on the dispenser and hit the Claim button. That will bring up the reward window to let you choose a collectible. You have to do it multiple times because you have to claim which expansion, then which zone, then the actual collection item.
  8. Nniki Augur

Sounds like you're clicking the text link that previews the reward instead of the button to claim the reward, but just in case, maybe this will help you or anyone else in need of assistance with the process: https://imgur.com/a/caUBI9o