overseer available agents

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by mtgdragon, Jul 25, 2020.

1. mtgdragon Lorekeeper

Overseer is not giving me a full list of available agents for any quest, not even common conversion. I know I have lots of multiples but it only displays 6 agents to choose from. All of of my agents are available except 4. I cant do any quests until i have access to all my agents.
  2. mtgdragon Lorekeeper

I have all rarities,all jobs and all traits selected. Also, I have 4 gold accounts and this is only happening on one.
  3. Metanis Bad Company

There is a vertical scroll bar and a moveable bar. Perhaps you just can't see all the available agents. And/Or perhaps you've enabled some of the Filter options for which Agents are displayed?
  4. Velisaris_MS Augur

Yeah, if you don't have your Overseer window large enough, that bottom pane with the agents won't show a scrollbar. Try resizing the main window and adjusting the size of the panes to see if the scrollbar shows up.
  5. mtgdragon Lorekeeper

The overseer window takes up almost my full screen. It's set up the same on all my accounts. I'm usually able to scroll through all the agents available, but its only giving 6 agents to choose from on any quest. I tried them all. common, uncommon and rare conversions are also only giving 6 agents to choose from.
  6. mtgdragon Lorekeeper

After a few days the problem is still there. All quests are only giving 6 agents to choose from including all the conversion quests. hopefully it gets fixed in the next patch.
  7. Soulbanshee Augur

Can't fix anything that's not reproducible. Its your UI or the size of the window thats the issue. Are you using a custom or default UI? What is your resolution? Resize the overseer window as large as it can get, move around the horizontal dividers between the sections in the overseer window. You need to increase the amount of vertical space for the agents list most likely.